~Apocalypse~

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> Apocalypse is a uniquely designed survival map for Warcraft III and is a remod of Warcraft.

What do you mean by that exactly?

This project looks neat, glad to see you work on something that awesome rsh ;)

You successfully recreated a modern survival map in a Warcraft 3 environment (Post apocalyptic, that is).

> when u guys are done with it i may be able to turn it into an .exe file

:confused:

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
I didn't write that remod thing so I don't know exactly, it is probably just a wrong choice of words. I think what is meant is that we are basicly changing all design aspects of Wc3 and making a lot of heavy changes to the game as well with physics and so on. So, yeah...

And thanks, hopefully the map is going to turn out as good as it is planned and designed. But we are in dire need of more Jassers so a release really depends on whether or not we gather one or two more as DaFrankers main focus is on getting the physics to work as we want and then continuing on the next system.

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
Thanks, Legacyspy.

---Update---
Terrain is nearing completion!

Within the next week we should (hopefully) be done with all of the terraining for the first release, this has taken us a lot of time because we have putted a great deal of effort into making this look good and detailed. New screenshots should be released soon!

neckface

terrain contest winner! :) dance contest loser. :(
Reaction score
Holy. Crap.

This looks amazing!

I think by "remod" you meant to say "total conversion?"

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
Nono, a total conversion is as advanced as it gets. Wc3 has only ever had 1 finished total conversion, Tale of Ravignon by RightField.

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
when i saw the terrain and models i thought it was a zombie map for css holy crap it looks good, cant wait for release good luck

Y

Yosh

This looks amazing! Am a huge Fallout fan and anything post-apocalyptic (guess you could call it a morbid obsession). Hope you guys finish this and would be well up for testing it. (Now I know where people have been keeping all their decent models :mad:) hehe

See you've already got your tunage sorted but I make ambient & triphop if you need any additional atmospheric Amon Tobin type stuff.

Hope this is pretty open-ended - random encounters for more replay value. Best of luck.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
really cool

looks like notd aftermath...but i can say that this is way more cooler than notd aftermath

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.