WIP Archer Wars: Legacy

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Yes, I like that picture or render better. :) More original!

Description:
The time has come, the time for another gathering of the greatest archers in all the lands. Gifted with wisdom and power, each of them, they will battle each other in an archer war that will be forever told through the legends of the people. Challengers from every corner of the world come, hoping to show themselves worthy enough of being a champion. Some shall rise... others shall fall. However, the one thing known to all is that only the best of the best, the most powerful archer, the champion, shall win.

You are one of the chosen archers, and you will be pit against 11 other fearless enemies. Armed with only your bow and your skills, you must fight the other archers for ultimate glory and honor in the legends to come. Put to use uniquely customized spells for each archer, forge powerful weapons with many different combinations and specialities, call upon the power of the Ancient of Wars to protect you, and win!

Story:
After the early dawn of the creation of the bow and arrow, the people began to want something greater from it. They looked around in their lives - there were champions for bold knights, brawls for everyday criminals, but there was nothing for the archers. And so the Archer Wars were created, a time where the greatest archers would gather together and fight! Their tales would be told in legends, but only those worthy of it would make it. And now, you join the first Archer War! Twelve chosen, mighty soldiers shall come forth on this day, and fight with bow, arrow, and their own wit to win!
Well... hmm...

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Only problem is, barely any fonts would look good. And, the style has to be just right. That alone would take me 2 days to find a good font and style.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Um... gave it a shot.
984wf8.jpg
I had multiple descriptions to put on so I put them all on, but obviously there is too much text there. So stuff can be removed.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Renendaru

Reaction score
See? Bright font will look terrible. But, dark font is also hard to see. That's what makes font choosing so hard.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
thats some pretty cool font. haha the legacy looks nice, dont know if the rest fit though

>That alone would take me 2 days to find a good font and style.
if you must. i dont mind i still needa work out a few bugs

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Well, actually no, you just need to know when to use it. With that picture, it should only take a few minutes to get the font and text done. It's just all black there, so there's no counter picture that would make it difficult to read or make it ugly. Bright easily goes over there. I like the title part of mine, the "archer wars: legacy" part. :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Renendaru

Reaction score
I'll just let my friend do it, she's good with things like this.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
Testing Team [7 MORE SLOTS]
NOW RECRUITING, POST TO SIGN UP, LOOKING FOR 12 PEOPLE

* -Renendaru
-thewrongvine
-BloodCount

quoted from first post. XD

>Second, I have some ideas for Archer Classes and Modes, woud you like to hear them?
hmm, im not really planning to have more classes for right now... each class takes like 10 hours to code. (i run into many problems)
for modes, go ahead xd

and Beta team has 7 slots left, post to join!

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
====Ring Battle====
There is a ring somewhere in the map.It's location is unkown.When a player obtains it he must do one of the following things(you decide wich one is the best)
1 The ring will drain his hp by X per second. The player must keep the ring for XX seconds.
2 The player must do XXX kills with the ring in his inventory.
3 The player Will get pimped up a lot, but he will rapidly loose hp. Howeever he gets 100% lifesteal atack.
====Capture The Flag====
Well the classical CTF...a flag is spawned at the cente of the map.Return it to your ancient of war. It will be cool to add here. Trust me on that one
====Tyrande's Bow====
There will be a bow.The bow will give +300 hp +10 mana and 40% moovment speed and 3hp regen, but you will have only one atack- Shoot Moon Arrow(a baisick skill that will do alot of DMG.The winnir is the first player that will do XX kills with the bow.

Hope you like em.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
CTF sounds cool but im worried that the flag bearer runs and dodges. Even with a movement speed decrease, dodging is quite easy if you are focused, not to mention meld also helps a lot. if you can counter this argument, i can try to make this mode.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Well, i think that the same thing will happen what happens in JK2JO- I get the flag, and evryone jumps and tries to bucher me. Imagine. 5 people are playing.1 has the flag the other 4 are trying to kill him... OR the bearer of the flag will be extra weak agains the arrows.The flag can give a modifyied magic resistance passive with negative value so if the bearer takes eaven one shot there is a pretty deacent chance that he will get killed.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
hm also, what if you plant your ancient in the middle of the map, easy capture

Renendaru

Reaction score
I think you should do a point system map. It combines with the idea of CTF, but you have to get a marker from someone's tree. And when someone gets close to someone else's tree, the person is told and gets a ms boost if they are far away.

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Bored as usually...
I'll do beta testing.
I can host.
If you need any information, PM me.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
hm also, what if you plant your ancient in the middle of the map, easy capture

Ok, so each player will have a circle of power, there you will have to put the flag there.(btw good that you noticed my mistake. I forgot that you can moove your AOW)

Renendaru

Reaction score
I was talking about a CTF-like map, but each AoW holds a 'flag', and if an enemy is near someone's AoW then the AoW's owner is told. If the owner is far away (s)he gets an ms boost for about 10 seconds. If an enemy scores on you you get -1, and he gets +1.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.