Campaign Arnold's adventure

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Bump (Was a while ago I worked on this thing, will make sure that it happens again.) Updated the map, check the first post for more info and to download the map at it's current state. Please leave feedback.:)

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Updated once again. Also added a video with some clips. See first post for more info.

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
Yes, but even huge map file sizes can lag, even though they're single-player only. An optimizer would be best, especially for people who have slower computers.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Ah sorry sorry, I guess I should optimize it... I just wanted to have it unprotected so anyone can go inside and look around if they want to learn something. But I guess I could upload both versions. I will have the optimized version up in a sec.

Edit: Ok uploaded an optimized version of the map. Link.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Link appears to be broken.

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The name of the character ''Arnold the strong'' is crazy ugly, I really think you should change it.

Also, the model you use for the character is extremely ugly, why don't you use
this
model, and then make him able to use bow, 2-hand, dual wield, shiled + one-hand etc? Just a suggestion ;D

Note that this is only MY opinion, so I'm not saying it sucks :p (the name etc)

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Link appears to be broken.
What? It works for me... Well try this one then. Link.

>The name of the character ''Arnold the strong'' is crazy ugly, I really think you should change it.
Darn, I haven't? Will have to fix that...

>Also, the model you use for the character is extremely ugly, why don't you use
this
model

Well in my eyes the model I use looks a lot better than the villager one. ^^

>Note that this is only MY opinion, so I'm not saying it sucks :p (the name etc)
Well the name does suck. ^^ Suggestions and critics are always welcome. :thup:

Leazy

Reaction score
What? It works for me... Well try this one then. Link.

>The name of the character ''Arnold the strong'' is crazy ugly, I really think you should change it.
Darn, I haven't? Will have to fix that...

>Also, the model you use for the character is extremely ugly, why don't you use
this
model

Well in my eyes the model I use looks a lot better than the villager one. ^^

>Note that this is only MY opinion, so I'm not saying it sucks :p (the name etc)
Well the name does suck. ^^ Suggestions and critics are always welcome. :thup:

:)

Well, yeah your model might look better than the villager, however. The villager model offers a lot more game play. You could for example allow him to use tons of different weapons.

Names: (Just a lot of random names, just to get your imagination going :p)
Conrad
Emanuel
Walther
Wilfred
Eric
Douglas
Oscar
Leo
Kevin
Frank
Marcus
Bruce
Dylan
Philip
Arthur

DrEvil

FCRI Associate!
Reaction score
I like the bridge bit where you start walking up it .

How did you accomplish that ?

I hope this map makes a realy big succes ,

The spell bit is awesome :D

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score

>Well, yeah your model might look better than the villager, however. The villager model offers a lot more game play. You could for example allow him to use tons of different weapons.
Well, I am already using a lot of different swords, though they have to be two handed... I will consider using him. It would indeed be a lot more fun to collect a full gear than just a sword.

I like the names, but I can't figure what last name he should have...

>I like the bridge bit where you start walking up it .

I used elevators with this imported models. I removed their pathing and used Ctrl+PgUp to lift them up in the air and put out pathing blockers on the sides beneath.

>I hope this map makes a realy big succes ,
Thank you. ^^

>The spell bit is awesome :D
Yes, the idea of casting spells with the chat window comes from Lords campaign. Even though my way of casting still turned out to be complete different to he's.

Evoroth

Reaction score
I'm playing it now and it looks promising, but why can't I use that "Rock" Ability?

Edit: Nevermind. I'll give you feedback soon.

Leazy

Reaction score

>Well, yeah your model might look better than the villager, however. The villager model offers a lot more game play. You could for example allow him to use tons of different weapons.
Well, I am already using a lot of different swords, though they have to be two handed... I will consider using him. It would indeed be a lot more fun to collect a full gear than just a sword.

I like the names, but I can't figure what last name he should have...

>I like the bridge bit where you start walking up it .

I used elevators with this imported models. I removed their pathing and used Ctrl+PgUp to lift them up in the air and put out pathing blockers on the sides beneath.

>I hope this map makes a realy big succes ,
Thank you. ^^

>The spell bit is awesome :D
Yes, the idea of casting spells with the chat window comes from Lords campaign. Even though my way of casting still turned out to be complete different to he's.

You don't have to have a last name, or maybe - add last names as he does more quests. For example, at the start it could be ''Conrad the Village Idiot'', later on ''Conrad the Mighty'' etc :) Maybe, if he can get specialized in different elements, ''Conrad Firegrip'', ''Conrad Frostbeard'' etc :p

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
I'm playing it now and it looks promising, but why can't I use that "Rock" Ability?

Edit: Nevermind. I'll give you feedback soon.

I'm looking forward to it. :)

You don't have to have a last name, or maybe - add last names as he does more quests. For example, at the start it could be ''Conrad the Village Idiot'', later on ''Conrad the Mighty'' etc :) Maybe, if he can get specialized in different elements, ''Conrad Firegrip'', ''Conrad Frostbeard'' etc :p
Ah, a great idea. I will see what combinations I can find. Feel free to post more ideas. Firegrip sounds quite good. ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.