Assassin's Creed 2

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
blog_attachment.php

Delve deeper into the secret society of assassins with the sequel to the blockbuster action-adventure game. Assassin's Creed 2 is an epic story of family, vengeance and conspiracy set in the pristine, yet brutal, backdrop of a Renaissance Italy. Ezio befriends Leonardo da Vinci, takes on Florence's most powerful families and ventures throughout the canals of Venice where he learns to become a master assassin. This game retains the core gameplay experience that made the first opus a resounding success and features new experiences that will surprise and challenge players.

Genre: Action
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Release Date: November 17, 2009
MSRP: $59.99
Also on: iPhone, PC, PS3, DS
ESRB: M​

Assassin's Creed Lineage Mini Episodes: 1
When the Duke of Milan is brutally murdered, the Assassin Giovanni Auditore is dispatched to investigate. The answers he uncovers implicate Italy's most powerful families reaching all the way back to the Vatican itself. As Giovanni draws closer to the truth, he becomes hunted himself. He must expose the conspirators before he joins their ever growing list of victims.

Lineage is the prequel to the Assassin's Creed II story, revealing the machinations of 15th century Italy through the actions of Ezio's father, Giovanni.

Episode # 1:

1476, Florence. Giovanni Auditore, an assassin, attempts to thwart a conspiracy against one of Lorenzo de Medicis allies. The ensuing inquiry will take him to Milan where he tries to prevent the worst from happening.

Watch out for Part 2 coming soon.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ct2kbLBuSOg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ct2kbLBuSOg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
I will hopefully get this, too, if I can.
It looks awesome. Stealing weapons, gliding, cool contraptions.
:)

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I'm stoked that the guards will actually look for you when you hide in hay stacks and such

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah, first one was repetetive since the guards did the same thing every time and never improvised or improved that much, but in this one, the guards should be more challenging since they learn from your attacks.
Can't wait to try the kewl stuff from Leonardo da Vinci.
One more week! Well, 8 more days.
Added their mini episodes. Check it out.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Troll-Brain

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
What i hated in the first :

- basically most of the time there is no way you like act a true assassin, be silent and kill only your target, even it's really not the same sort of the game i love hitman for this.
- most of the things were really repetitive.

Syndrome

Reaction score
The ending is so WTF!1!@@!!one!
I would post it in spoilers, but screw that -_-.

Feralex

Reaction score
I cant wait for it to get out on PC since i dont have a Xbox or PS3! Appearantly its coming march 16 next year for PC! It could as well have been a million years its killing me!! I have watched every video about it and some reviews and i am sooo buying it the second its released. The first one rocked ballz and asses.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
So I beat the game today.

I also don't know what the hell was going on with the ending o_O

The rest of it was pretty good, though. I did love the Leonardo flying machine mission... After I figured out how to get across the city :D I crashed a few times trying to get over that damn river in the middle of the town o_O

Archideas

Reaction score
Epic game. I finished it today as well and the ending just makes me want the goddamn sequal NOW!

On a sidenote, though. Anyone got any idea how or when a carnival is in Venice? It adds much more atmosphere to go around killing guards and collecting stuff while a carnival is going on rather than just a plain night.

DM Cross

Reaction score
If you beat the game, you should have been in the festival part of it toward the end.

Syndrome

Reaction score
So I beat the game today.

I also don't know what the hell was going on with the ending o_O

The rest of it was pretty good, though. I did love the Leonardo flying machine mission... After I figured out how to get across the city :D I crashed a few times trying to get over that damn river in the middle of the town o_O

Do NOT read unless you finished the game. This is it's ending.

You find out that those 'gods' are aliens that have come to earth to save it's people from kinda solar flare thing. While Ezio is talking to it, it tells Ezio to shut up and it starts talking to Desmond himself. The next Assassin Creed will have Desmond trying to save aliens that will try to save earth in modren time.

DM Cross

Reaction score
I, uh... I know.

I beat the game. I just don't get where we go from ancient times to Italian Renaissance[sp?] to alien prophecies. It kinda... Doesn't fit o_O

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I, uh... I know.

I beat the game. I just don't get where we go from ancient times to Italian Renaissance[sp?] to alien prophecies. It kinda... Doesn't fit o_O

Yeh need spoiler tags!

But yeh, they needed an excuse to make a third Assassin's Creed that takes place in modern times, and that's the best they could do lol.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
> Do NOT read unless you finished the game. This is it's ending.

WHAT?!? Seriously?
Is that really the ending?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.