awkward question

Status
Not open for further replies.

H34DhUnT3r

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Okay, this is kinda awkward for me, but i'm freaking out. :eek:

Let's just get right into it:
I sometimes get sharp pains while I'm peeing. Started yesterday.
I've read something about that chloride (pools) can cause this kind of thing. Is any of that true and do I need to worry? Been sitting in the hot tub for 2.5 hours, 2 nights in a row. Can that have anything to do with it? What should i do, I'm kinda terrified of doctors :banghead: :thdown:

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I'm kinda terrified of doctors

That is a stupid statement.

So you prefer asking a bunch of non-qualified, probably underage, peeps from an Internet forum, over asking a professional doctor?

Yeeaaaaa... Goodluck at getting it worse :thup:.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The best thing you can do is ignore your fears and visit the doctor.

H34DhUnT3r

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
That is a stupid statement.

So you prefer asking a bunch of non-qualified, probably underage, peeps from an Internet forum, over asking a professional doctor?

Yeeaaaaa... Goodluck at getting it worse :thup:.

jackass :thdown: :(

"The best thing you can do is ignore your fears and visit the doctor"

You might be right, but still.. I know it's stupid, but I don't like doctors..
I was hoping that someone could rule out the chloride thingy (or verify it)

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
jackass :thdown: :(

"The best thing you can do is ignore your fears and visit the doctor"

You might be right, but still.. I know it's stupid, but I don't like doctors..
I was hoping that someone could rule out the chloride thingy (or verify it)

I may be a jackass, but you can't say I'm not right :rolleyes:. Seriously now, it is a big chance that you might make it worse if you follow some random advice from the Internet. Go to a doctor, it's the best thing to do.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Its very likely its from the hot tub. It will only get worse to the point of needing it to be amputated without medical treatment. If left alone to long it can cause severely dangerous blood clots.

Joking. I have no idea. Thats why you see a doctor and not ask people on the internet about these things.

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
you had me convinced for a while there pinnaple, I was going to open google when I read the quote.

Joking. I have no idea. Thats why you see a doctor and not ask people on the internet about these things.

Back on topic
Imo, I would listen to the jackass.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Could be a minor urinary infection, could be as serious as cancer, could be nothing at all. See a doctor.

H34DhUnT3r

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I may be a jackass, but you can't say I'm not right :rolleyes:. Seriously now, it is a big change that you might make it worse if you follow some random advice from the Internet. Go to a doctor, it's the best thing to do.

never said you weren't right. I just meant by jackass that you could be a little more subtle. If i ask this over the internet, then i think it's clear i'm not comfortable talking about it. I know it's irrational and stuff, but hey: I can't help it!

anyways thanks people for the replies. I'll go to the doctor :)thdown:). Sometimes i just need that little push and this time it was the internet. ;)

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I wouldn't go to the doctor, I heard that they might give you a shot! :eek:

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I wouldn't go to the doctor, I heard that they might give you a shot! :eek:

Yeah, much smarter to ask a couple of guys on a tech forum imo.

wat
Btw, stealing thread now. A car hit me last night and my right fucking arm got ripped off by 2 giant tigers and a gorilla. Then I was attacked by a couple of afghan suicide bombers that totally destroyed the shit out of me. Should I go and see a doctor?
wat

why do some ppl just need to make me feel any worse than i already do about this shit..

Think on the bright side man, you could be dead, or worse..

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
never said you weren't right. I just meant by jackass that you could be a little more subtle. If i ask this over the internet, then i think it's clear i'm not comfortable talking about it. I know it's irrational and stuff, but hey: I can't help it!

anyways thanks people for the replies. I'll go to the doctor :)thdown:). Sometimes i just need that little push and this time it was the internet. ;)

I'm sorry for being that harsh in the first post, but I see a lot of people doing something similar: asking the wrong people about an issue, simply because they are ashamed or afraid of asking the professional people (in that issue), so I couldn't help myself :eek:.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
If you're so scared then wait a week or so if everything is back to normal, if it persists then go to the doctor.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Needles are not bad. Needles are good... Doctors are the best people in the world.Needles are not bad. Needles are good... Doctors are the best people in the world.Needles are not bad. Needles are good... Doctors are the best people in the world.Needles are not bad. Needles are good... Doctors are the best people in the world.Needles are not bad. Needles are good... Doctors are the best people in the world.

My futile attempts at brainwashing.

Seriously dude, I wouldn't even trust anyone here with my home address, or my phone number! Better go see someone with years of experience than to wing it.

PS: Stop bathing for more than 2.5 hours at a time you prune.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
If you're so scared then wait a week or so if everything is back to normal, if it persists then go to the doctor.

My doctor always told me that that is a bad way of doing things :p. And my mom is a nurse and she says the same thing. However, considering his fear, this may be acceptable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.