Battle Ship Xtrm

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
I don't feel like working on this anymore. During my work at my other projects I have aspired many skills I will now use to create my completely own battleships map ; /

Btw I'm currently helping say_no_to_war in his map "Battleships Crossfire", just if you want to know DoN ; )

My new project is named Battleships Antarctica and sets in the High North : D

A high skill and damage focus, as well as strong creeps that will even become stronger later on and an increasing bounty per kill shall imprint this map : )

It won't be that difficult to learn, but should be really difficult to master - and you shouldn't try a 1 on 6 with creeps : D

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
> I don't feel like working on this anymore.

Anyway it was on hold (Still is, I got terrain and some main JASS triggers for it on my hard drive. When comes when I can' t promise, but it will. 5k views is superb!). Were we would find info about Battleships Antarctica?

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
If ever thegoldenageofpirates.com would be able to come up again ( I hope so but it looks really bad at the moment ) I would put my info there. If not, I shall post the map on hiveworkshop and perhaps here on thehelper.

Most probably you would find some info on www.nopaseran.com, a site of a good friend. If you want, I can send you the links as soon as I have finished it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.