Biggest map disappointments?

A

Atreides

youre right about the fancy, and pretty right on the complicated

B

blindbox

I played a hero arena once in which you could select your abilities, right? Well, one of them was...you guessed it...STORM BOLT! And guess what else? The maker of the map seemed to have left the stun at its max level at 0, or whatever, because it gave a permanent stun. Basically, the duel parts (especially when everyone dropped out until it was a 1 on 1) revolved around who could get the Storm Bolt in.

Also, the game NEVER ENDED. You could not beat it. It sucked.

See, interesting games are neat. That's why Dark Deeds is nifty. And why CoD is (and I'm not just saying this because Sud made the topic, either).

Yes, Dark Deeds pwnz.A real figure out whose the murderer game. I never see anyone playing DD 8 though, probably cuz girls can cut trees hahaha.

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
Games I Dislike Entirely:

Freeze Tags (i know lots of people like them, NOT ME!)
All Mauls
All Mazes, or Escapes
LOAP
Real Life (This is the saddest Title for a game ever)
CTF

Games I enjoy Immensly

Kodo Tag (the earlier versions, with no gay stuff)
Arkguil TD
Uther Party
DotA (ROC version only)
*Ozzdog Wars (a heavily modded version of Owl Man Wars (Wintermaul Wars))

*I play this game so much on LAN with buddies and bro it is not funny, it is perfectly balanced and requires lots of skill.

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
I personally hate much DotA and Life of a peasant.
I also don't like much footies, but I enjoy them if I play for little time, after I get bored and dissapointed.

Cal1991

Reaction score
People on battle.net do not share my taste in maps.

I think my biggest disapointment has been that whenever I host robo warz(which I put months of hard work into) it is ignored, and then when I host panic td(which I made in a matter of hours) it fills up instantly, people leave less often and like it more.

It isn't even a great td. It's an ok, very simple TD... maybe better than a lot of TD's out there but also worse than a lot.

IMO Robo Warz is much more worth playing than other footman wars games out there, yet it is doomed to failure becuase it isn't simple enough and doesn't DL fast enough.

As for dota, a lot of people raised a lot of good points. My personal opinion about the map itself is that sure it has a lot of flaws but it is still fun to play.

I won't comment on the maker of the map or the community.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.