BioShock 2

Dyslexia://

Reaction score
I can't believe you people left this game out!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vYP0uJpNjVc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vYP0uJpNjVc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

Anyone else grabbing the game?​

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I'll rent it. Hesitant to buy because your a big daddy, and I really hate missions where you have to protect shit (I.e little sisters) So if there is lots of that I probably wont play much. Multiplayer I don't think will be great enough to pull me, and many others away from CoD

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I want to get it, heh.
The multiplayer obviously isn't supposed to be amazing, so just think of it was another featuer to play around with. There's a few different modes for it, too.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
If it wasn't FP, I would have liked Bio1 a lot more.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
the music for bioshock trailers is always really out of place in my mind, its just too happy ._.

And i almost lol'ed at the end, waterbenders xD

I think the FP kind of de-graded the trailer a bit, a bit too shaky for me. I personally like a 3rd person Bioshock, but thats just me being a wuss and not wanting to crap my pants during gameplay.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Finally came, the snow delayed it so long.
I just started playing its, :) awesome.

Not as sharp as I'd expect, but the colors are nice.
Too bad I have no time to play it...

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Dyslexia://

Reaction score
Tch.
I beat the game in two sittings, so that's about 12 hours straight.
And that's coming from a guy who doesn't game a lot.
The story and the characters are amazing, especially a certain slow-motion part near the end. That was epic.
Though I found it short [two sittings on average difficulty?], there were some freaky parts that made it worth the money.
And Elannor Lamb at the end? Beautifully animated and actually pretty hot too if you've got the good ending, she pretty much kicked everyone's collective ass at the end.
Oh, the Big Daddys and Big Sisters are too easy. That's my only complaint. They were depicted as nearly invincible but if you just shock them up and rev up your drill, they can only last fifteen seconds against you.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
I really loved this game, and I'm still loving it. While I know a lot of people complained of it being all too similar to the first Bioshock, I didn't mind. I wanted to dig deeper into the world of Rapture. At first, the game did not grip me as did the first, but by the time I was at Siren's Alley I was captivated once again. After that level, I didn't put down the controller until I was done.

When I bought this game, I had no intention of playing it for the multiplayer. But now the multiplayer consumes my time. I love it. I dread the idea that within a few months it will be deserted, especially considering that Bad Company 2 is on its way. It's a breath of fresh air after nothing but MW2. I love how even the multiplayer has a bit of story to it (the audio tapes for the playable characters). Also, running around gathering ADAM and hacking vending machines/turrets just gives me a great sense of immersion. It may not have staying power, but for now... I'm loving it.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I played it today at around noon.. took like 30 minutes for getting in a game..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.