[Cinematic map] Chronicles of Arthas

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Sorry!

Production is currently closed I'm sick and tired of getting about 10-20 PM's a day asking about it.

And i don't have alot of time n e more.

Sorry!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
is it Ronin?
Illidan?
Kael' thas?
Naga Leader Person?
The wife of Ronin?
The wife of Ronin's sisters? wait.. nvm they're dead lol.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! :D

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
It does sound interesting, but I hope that it doesn't contain as many spelling errors as there are in the first post.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
It does sound interesting, but I hope that it doesn't contain as many spelling errors as there are in the first post.

lol... who cares? :D I mean, in real life, people don't always use correct grammar. Besides, its WC3, you don't exactly know there style ;).

But anyway, can't wait.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
lol... who cares? :D I mean, in real life, people don't always use correct grammar. Besides, its WC3, you don't exactly know there style ;).

But anyway, can't wait.

Actually they do... Have you ever read a book, magazine that was full of grammar and spelling errors?

I hope its a good storyline. ^^

Knight7770

Reaction score

But anyway, can't wait.

Well, the units can (and should; depending) use incorrect grammar, but the narrator and Arthas (being an ex-prince) should use correct grammar. It makes it more professional and more attractive.

Other than that, I'm also looking forward to the release of this map. Only 4 more days :D

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Sorry, had to move the release date up one day, because I have more to do in the next week than i thought :X

C0mput3r

Reaction score
I have a couple questions with storyline :)

stay the Lich Kings servant
He's not the Lich King's servant... He and the Lich King have fused their entities/souls to become one immortal being.

Just days after Arthas shatters the Frozen Throne, the world is all but falling apart.
Well, Arthas only shattered the Frozen Throne so he could unite himself with the Lich King, Ner'zhul.

Have you played World of WarCraft? That game takes place after The Frozen Throne.

Well, lets just say the Game Manual says that Arthas is rebuilding the citadel of Icecrown and amassing an army to return the the Plaguelands where his trusted lieutenant, Kel'Thuzad, is commanding the Undead Scourge.

But, who cares if the storyline is incorrect, I just wanna see a well-made cinematics map. Which I'm very sure it'll be:)

T

Tubba

Well, technically, Kel'Thuzad is dead since you can kill him in WoW (And that's canon, as far as I know). And I guess Arthas will die too soon, what with WotLK.

Or he'll just go PLOT ARMOR! ACTIVATE! and somehow survive anyway.

C0mput3r

Reaction score
When Kel'Thuzad dies, he gets revieved at the nearest graveyard, by SoulStone, or from the nearest Altar of Darkness :p

Remember that killing Kel'Thuzad is of no consequence:D his exact words ;)

Now, since I've stopped playing WoW, whats a W of the Lich King? Whats the W?

Edit: Silvermoon?

linamus

I r bak!
Reaction score
Kel'thuzad has died in a necromancers form and was revived in the sun fountain (or something) in high elves city (forgot name). After revival he became lich, but not the Lich King. the Lich King is spirit of ner'zul and arthas in one body. thats what we see in next world of warcraft expansion: wrath of the lich king
EDIT:
Cronicles Of Arthas doesnt sound wery well. theres no 'arthas' anymore, theres only the lich king. what about: The Nether Northrend, Master of Eternity, Cold Nightmares or Lich King Wanders.

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Actually dude above me, if you go on blizz website and dig deep into the story line of Wrath of the lich king, Arthas and the lich king share that body. Arthas is still alive in there, he just allows the lich king to control him.

Knight7770

Reaction score
That's not true. I have played World of Warcraft, and instead of always referring to the Lich King as the Lich King, they call him Arthas on several accounts.

Yes, the story-line is a bit messed-up; Arthas is the Lich King, and there's nothing he can do about it. Even if he did take off the crown, he would almost definitely still serve the Lich King. I've read most official undead Warcraft lore, and it says that Arthas and the Lich King are one:
"Now we are one."
That's a quote from Ner'zhul himself.

Anyway, it should still be interesting. Good luck :D

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You should fix up the first post. there are grammar errors.

Also, for the incorrect grammar/spelling thing.
Each character should talk in their own way, but still without unintentional mistakes.

Good Example:
Arthas: You want me to do what?
Troll: I wan' you to kill him mon

Bad Example:
Arthas: u want me to do what??????
Troll: i won u 2 kil him mon

Also, if this is made, it'll be incredible :D

thewrongvine

Reaction score
it doesnt matter what you call him. It sounds cooler with Arthas cuz Arthas is himself. Chronicles of the Lich King is Arthas' life AND before they fused together..'s life.

and WotLK = WRATH OF THE LICH KING!

and at Romek... no ones gonna do that lol... mon!

and you cant trust WoW for a storyline because WoW messes up (i should say completely messes up o_O) the storyline of the original Warcraft. If you want to know the storyline of Warcraft, dont go with WoW. Go with paying Warcraft and books and stuff.. Yeah. .. .....

Can't wait for this!

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
I really wish people would stop PM'ing me asking me who the character is... I'M NOT GOING TO SAY SO STOP PM'ING ME PLEASE!

remember, it's going to be like 2-5 MB so.. get ready for a download... (=

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.