[Cinematic map] Chronicles of Arthas

linamus

I r bak!
Reaction score
Map size is limited only in bnet, in single we can wath it.
Yes now i remember last cinematic from RoC, medivh didnt died, he just didnt told any further information, somewhere he is still wandering as a keeper

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
Map size is limited only in bnet, in single we can wath it.
Yes now i remember last cinematic from RoC, medivh didnt died, he just didnt told any further information, somewhere he is still wandering as a keeper

Medivh is virtually dead. Even though WoW does mess up the Warcraft storyline, there are some things that you can learn from playing it. Medivh's tower, Karazhan, is most likely where Medivh has hidden himself. Because no one can (or could) get into Karazhan, Medivh is basically dead.

P.S. This is starting to get really off-topic.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
probably by a built in voice box which you can download at the hive. It lets you choose any voice of any unit/hero, and just say something, it'll change it into the voice of the selected unit/hero, it's pretty cool.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Darn, 2/27/08? Make that 1 day ahead, and I could watch the movie on a holiday.

And how are you going to fit a 5 MB or maybe more up here? Out there, they need subscriptions and paychecks for their space saving services. I couldn't find a site that hosts a 5MB file for at least 2 weeks (usually the opening weeks).

If possible, you could try recording the cinematic map into a WMV or AVI format, or RMVB, DVIX, XVID, or some other codecs for us to see, or you can give us a torrent for us to download/seed it by using Bittorrent. (I know downloading torrents may be illegal, but if it's a map, that's legal enough to be downloaded, so it's safe).

Lots and lots of ideas for you to host a map. Maybe on Battle.Net would help out. :)

linamus

I r bak!
Reaction score
Torrent isn't illegal. For hosting, put map in WinRar, and host it anywhere you want

linamus

I r bak!
Reaction score
Tom_may, how much time do u have internet? There's no hosting limits out there. Just go to google and search 'free hosting'. Popular sites are FilePlanet, Freeware, FileVault...(don't remmember url's)

crystalguard

Reaction score
did ya try yousendit.com im not sure the exaclt file size limit but its free for a a limited am ount of DL's and or time so im not sure if it would be that helpful anyway

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Read the first post, it's done, over with, forever.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow!

Well, I bought myself popcorns for this.

Well, it's up to you then. I wouldn't mind having a goal (set to get up in the morning at 2/28/2008) right before this week ends.

Thank you, all of you people, for bringing this thread right to the front page, so that it would attract more moviegoers. Thank you, Deathboy312, even though you didn't release the movie like it would, but I appreciated how you motivated me. Set yourself new goals, and don't forget those who help you. I know you're tired of the messages, but that's human nature. Next time, if you're making a new movie, just cope with the private messages. Every movie stars always get tons of fan cards each day. Bye!

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
I mean: wth is about this thread? He only made 1 post without even showing anything and you all get crazy about it?! I don't get it.

Reaction score
>Read the first post, it's done, over with, forever.
Because you got sick (of fans)? No I don't think it's gone, I think it never existed. Probably only a reason for you to get some rep or something. No one would abandon his/her/it's map only, because he/she/it got sick (of fans).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.