[Cinematics] The Knights of the Round Table

IceWarrior98

Reaction score
After watching it I feel I can give some good criticism.

To start, the wordings...were very strange. I know it is old english but i'm not so sure even you understood the use of them very well.

The battles were lacking in any eye candy. Both of them had no real action, just units attacking units.

The ending was helarious only because I saw the movie that came up with it, Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

The pathways the characters ran through were a bit long and made me loose interest quite easily. You should have done something such as camera panning and better doodad placements to make it seem less uniform.

I suggest you improve on these should you work on another cinematic. When people watch these they don't want to see Warcraft, they want to see the world you put them in, and that includes more controlled battles. Instead of stab stab death death, have an actual fight. Running, hitting, casting (if thats their thing). Not just running up and attacking. No one does that.

Also, soundtrack. It could have used alot more sounds to make it more interesting and provide a better feel for the timeline and environment. Through the entire thing I only heard an owl hoot, and that was when they did that long uninteresting walk to the hidden village or whatever. I know there was about 5 sound effects, but having them bunched at the end and not more varied throughout makes it boring.

Overall: 2/10 Sorry but that's my honest opinion. Just wasn't very enjoyable for me.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
After watching it I feel I can give some good criticism.

To start, the wordings...were very strange. I know it is old english but i'm not so sure even you understood the use of them very well.

The battles were lacking in any eye candy. Both of them had no real action, just units attacking units.

The ending was helarious only because I saw the movie that came up with it, Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

The pathways the characters ran through were a bit long and made me loose interest quite easily. You should have done something such as camera panning and better doodad placements to make it seem less uniform.

I suggest you improve on these should you work on another cinematic. When people watch these they don't want to see Warcraft, they want to see the world you put them in, and that includes more controlled battles. Instead of stab stab death death, have an actual fight. Running, hitting, casting (if thats their thing). Not just running up and attacking. No one does that.

Also, soundtrack. It could have used alot more sounds to make it more interesting and provide a better feel for the timeline and environment. Through the entire thing I only heard an owl hoot, and that was when they did that long uninteresting walk to the hidden village or whatever. I know there was about 5 sound effects, but having them bunched at the end and not more varied throughout makes it boring.

Overall: 2/10 Sorry but that's my honest opinion. Just wasn't very enjoyable for me.
I'm working on a new cinematic; it will be better than the first one. I promise :thup:

Zanar

Reaction score
I've watched your cinematic and to e honest it's not very good.
The music was bad because you only had one soundtrack the whole cinematic. I didn't understand many words at first beacuse it was old English. As for the storyline I don't know if it is made up or some of it really happened (I'm not from England).Squire died like it had no meaning at all.
The positive side of the cinematic is the terrain.

I'm working on a new cinematic; it will be better than the first one. I promise :thup:

Good luck with your new cinematic.;)

Knight7770

Reaction score
I've watched your cinematic and to e honest it's not very good.
The music was bad because you only had one soundtrack the whole cinematic. I didn't understand many words at first beacuse it was old English. As for the storyline I don't know if it is made up or some of it really happened (I'm not from England).Squire died like it had no meaning at all.
I know it's not very good. Thanks for the comments :thup:
Good luck with your new cinematic.
Thanks. I promise it will be better :thup:

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Some people can't open the map because the file extension happens to be sir.sir

Change that to w3x and it opens up.

Ah sweet mother lord of jesus. I turned that off after they traveling great hours.
I know everybody has to start somewhere , but it doesn't mean go releasing it. Music sounds bad , text is plain.
I encourage voice acting.

IF you need criticism , go watch a professional cinametic and see the difference. Compare and improve.

wc3campaigns , has very good cinametics. Take a look and see what they did, compared to you. Please don't put low quality music for the sake of saving map space.
Some of there maps are 20-40mb each.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
hey, for voice acting... ill ask that somewhere else.

anyway, when is your new one coming out? can you give us any info about it? :)

Knight7770

Reaction score
text is plain.
So you'd rather have it flashing in bright colors? I can do that.
I encourage voice acting.
I encourage having a microphone, but I can't get one :(
IF you need criticism , go watch a professional cinametic and see the difference. Compare and improve.
I've seen Cult of the Damned and Creatures of the Night.
Please don't put low quality music for the sake of saving map space.
I didn't put it in for saving map space; I didn't even know it's low-quality.
anyway, when is your new one coming out? can you give us any info about it?
It's coming out when I finish it. :rolleyes:
It's about King Arthur.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Hm... you seem to like olde english stuff a lot, eh?

Anyways, voice acting is only good if you sound good. If you sound like a teenage boy with voice cracks then don't bother, I'd rather just read it then.

Also, good luck with your new cinematic.

Knight7770

Reaction score
Hm... you seem to like olde english stuff a lot, eh?
The next cinematic will hopefully be more readable.
Anyways, voice acting is only good if you sound good. If you sound like a teenage boy with voice cracks then don't bother, I'd rather just read it then.
That's the glory of sound-editing programs :thup:
Also, good luck with your new cinematic.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
HAHA! It was 111 posts before; now its 112 posts! :p

Ehem. More information please? People have already watched first one so there's not much to BUMP for.

Knight7770

Reaction score
Ehem. More information please? People have already watched first one so there's not much to BUMP for.
I'm just trying to keep it in sight of the first page. I don't really need to give a reason.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.