[Cinematics] The Knights of the Round Table

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
It should tell you that you HAVE to alt F4 at least (Wich I still think is silly..) and If I remember right, it said it would show credits if I pressed esc, and it didn't.

The old english way of talking doesnt really bother me..

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
It should tell you that you HAVE to alt F4 at least (Wich I still think is silly..) and If I remember right, it said it would show credits if I pressed esc, and it didn't.
It says 'The End,' which indicates that there's nothing else to watch. I mean, in movie theaters they don't tell you to leave the theater after the movie's over.

Daskunk

Reaction score
It says 'The End,' which indicates that there's nothing else to watch. I mean, in movie theaters they don't tell you to leave the theater after the movie's over.
They dont strap you into your seat untill you yell "ALT EFF FOAR" either..

If it said the end, with a pop up menu so you can click "OK" and leave is fine, but making them get out of the entire warcraft by alt F4ing isnt very good...

Knight7770

Reaction score
They dont strap you into your seat ontill you yell "ALT EFF FOAR" either..

If it said the end, with a pop up menu so you can click "OK" and leave is fine, but making them get out of the entire warcraft by alt F4ing isnt very good...
Well, the map is unprotected, so you could (and should) be playing it from the test map in the WE.

Daskunk

Reaction score
Well, the map is unprotected, so you could (and should) be playing it from the test map in the WE.
Mmhm. I attempted to open it before, Maybe it was earlier version, and it crashed map editor.

Knight7770

Reaction score
Mmhm. I attempted to open it before, Maybe it was earlier version, and it crashed map editor.
Yeah, that was the earlier version. Try the newer one :thup:

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
The archway isn't covered in frozen rocks :confused:

No, I mean its just weird. Its a huge tunnel made of crafted archways that lead to a big underground frozen labyrinth.... kinda strange if you ask me... oh and it has a cathedral in it....

Knight7770

Reaction score
No, I mean its just weird. Its a huge tunnel made of crafted archways that lead to a big underground frozen labyrinth.... kinda strange if you ask me... oh and it has a cathedral in it....
It's not a labyrinth, it's a cave that has been populated by some refugees.
It's frozen because it's underground, and it tends to get sort of cold in there.
It has a cathedral in it because the refugees are religious. Anyway, I removed the cathedral.

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
Why don't you make after pressing escape and credits r finished then the game ends automatically?

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
hmmh, but even so after i press escape no credits appeared and there's no one speaking while the cinematic mode is still on...

J

JacobSijsma

The camera angles didnt change very often, A cinematic should not be displayn as an rts like warcraft itself, The story kinda bored me to tears, though the end was very suprising and got me laughing.

7/10

Knight7770

Reaction score
The camera angles didnt change very often, A cinematic should not be displayn as an rts like warcraft itself, The story kinda bored me to tears, though the end was very suprising and got me laughing.

7/10
The parts between "The camera angles didn't change very often" and "though the end was very..." were really constructive (sarcasm). :eek:

J

JacobSijsma

The parts between "The camera angles didn't change very often" and "though the end was very..." were really constructive (sarcasm). :eek:

I guese you don't agree with me, but i missed the point of your post.

J

JacobSijsma

It's not that I don't agree with you, I just don't know what you're trying to say.

I was trying to say that i think, it would be better to change the camera angle's to a non rts style so it looks more like a cinematic... and now i understand what you said about how constructive the part after the first line was.

With that i meant that the story wasn't unique and didn't get me to the edge of my seat.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.