[Cinematics] The Knights of the Round Table

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
The Knights of the Round Table
I am currently endeavoring to produce some series chronicling various fictitious adventures of some of the knights of the Round Table. They will be released at my discretion; send me a PM asking for a more specific date for any cinematic; or if you wish for a certain knight to be in a cinematic.

Sir Launcelot
Before you ask, yes, that is the correct spelling of the famous knight's name.

Sir Launcelot Cinematic 1​
The first tale in this series about Sir Launcelot is that of his battle against a ruthless knight. This Black Knight has been torturing a town until it has collapsed into ruin, and Sir Launcelot and his steed have come to help save the city.

Note: The map is not protected. Please watch it from the Test Map button in the World Editor.
Screenshots (Outdated):
sirlauncelotscrnshot4gc1.jpg
Current progress:

This cinematic is complete. No more work will be done on it.

King Arthur

Elemental Cinematics
The Searing Fire (tentative name)
Further information cannot be released at this point. However, if you think you have a better name than The Searing Fire, please suggest it :thup:

Progress:
Terrain: 10-30%
Triggers: 10-20%
Storyline: 70%

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
1.) It's not really "correct". It's correct in english but not correct in english. What I mean is American = Lancelot Britain = Launcelot.

2.) The spoilers don't work. None of them. Not even the middle one. Fix that.

3.) A few weeks ago, we had to read like the entire life of King Arthur (SO BORING AFTER LIKE 2 MONTHS)... so it'll be interesting... :thup:

Knight7770

Reaction score
2.) The spoilers don't work. None of them. Not even the middle one. Fix that.
Fixed :thup:
3.) A few weeks ago, we had to read like the entire life of King Arthur (SO BORING AFTER LIKE 2 MONTHS)... so it'll be interesting...
I hope so :thup:

Exfyre

hmm...
Reaction score
can u put the imnages in [IMG'] tags plz? clicking links sometimes deters people from looking at the pics.

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
so the reason why you are posting this is because you want people to say which knight they wanna see? or because you want helpers?

Knight7770

Reaction score
so the reason why you are posting this is because you want people to say which knight they wanna see? or because you want helpers?
I don't need helpers, thank you. I'm posting this because I want people to know that this exists; and that I am working on it.

Knight7770

Reaction score
alright ^^ it sounds super cool. im looking forward too see it
I'm thinking about releasing half the cinematic first, like a kind of cliffhanger to build up tension.

Knight7770

Reaction score
The first part of the cinematic is in the first post. Please comment, criticize, and make suggestions :thup:

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Takes around 3 minutes + length of cinimatic :)

But what ever you wish.

Knight7770

Reaction score
Takes around 3 minutes + length of cinimatic :)

But what ever you wish.
Well, I'm not really inclined to waste my time for your laziness.
Anyway, what do you think of the actual cinematic?

Squishy

Reaction score
I watched the cinematic. I like the idea and talking but the cinematic is quite plain. Why don't you add more camera and unit movement?

Knight7770

Reaction score
Cameras are things that I am not good with; but I'll try.
There really isn't anywhere for the units to move, other than where they move already :eek:

Squishy

Reaction score
In the last scene, what about stuff like the knight turning as when he talks to Launcelot, or walking up to his fathers grave when he's talking about his death?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.