Other CoreVSArm

Jagan

Reaction score
Maybe he got warped into a post-apocalyptic future or something lol. Anyways I have to admit I'm not quite a fan of Total Annihilation, but I'd like to commend the map author for his efforts. Just thought he deserved a pat in the back for trying. :)

Gev

Reaction score
Bomby I will help you as much as I can if you need eny GUI truiggers that you see in my map becose wee are tinking about same thing (TA) :)

Yea Jagan you right Im trying to create some thing like that.
I didn't geave eny attention to Ilidan becose nowone whas tolking about that. Meybe it will be bether when I'l create some TIME PORTAL in Ilidans please, and the creeps appeares from small portals of future? What you think about it?

bomby

Reaction score
gev I think there is a problem with item recipe, U must write whqat need for appear that item.

Gev

Reaction score
Thear is other shop that have same items in recipe shop thear you can find requirements for recipes

Gev

Reaction score
Guys enyone can explane how to work with AI editor? Sitting meny howers behind computer i can't find how to create AI for my map.

Gev

Reaction score
TyrealFEAR your avatar is from Dune 2000? Its must be portret of sardukares.

Gev

Reaction score
As no one talked about portals in game I will not change enything in new version. In new version thear is some changes in abilities of Tauren Cheef. The reincoronation is no more, I have created a magic that looks like very cool Tauren Cheef stomps enemyes and shoots waves that looks like star. The waves goes in 8 sides and looks like star :).Allso some changes in Silvanas abilities. Im trying fix some things and relise new version of CVA. Thank you for attention.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
keep up the good work buddy, i haven't played your map but i will give you a huge pat on the back for trying this idea out. If you keep making more maps one day they will be very good and you could be very well known. BTW a theme you could try out is Total Annihilation vs Warcraft 3 type game, so you can have Warcraft 3 and Total Annihilation units vsing each other, just a thought.

P.S: you could use some English lessons, not that you can't write at all but grammar is a must in a forum like this, especially if you want people to take you seriously.

Gev

Reaction score
My brother knows English bether then I and hi is helping me with grammer in map.
Thank you for comment.

Gev

Reaction score
Note: a new version CVA2.3. There are a lot of balance. The first feature is that all the characters passed original test. I created a small plot where all the heroes would have to fight the same monsters. All of his passed the test and during the preliminary tests were changed something which the heroes for example Elementalist, Silvana, Lich, AK kbot they have more HP. There are changes in the creeps when you upegrade them Results when you are shooting a second tower in front. Now you can clearly see how troops in the Results of attack multiplied as can be seen in DoTA. It was difficult to balance than DoTA since there are troops have the same force and the number for each spown. And in my card when shooting a second tower for the Arm's added a catapult for Core's 2 Gul 2 Necromancy and 2 butcher. In this case, things are different I took a whole night on the balance sheet. And I worked on the text items.
And yet another argument which I have not previously published, if we look at the characteristics of the heroes we can see that the starting points for all Full.
In short creating heroes, I put the initial points so that would force agility and intelligence combined did not pass the border 50 points. And of course the 25 level again, all characteristic of all the characters exactly to each other

Wakes soon

This is one of the most popular magic in the CVA created by me the wave star
attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 741

Gev

Reaction score
Changelogs and bugfix of CVA 2.5c

Changelogs
1 Fixed the bug of the item uranium energie.
2 Changed the abilitis of Warlock and the 3d model.
3 Changed the abilitis of N'aix and 3d model. Now its look's like Alien.
4 Increassed the armour of the Ilidans guard towers.
5 New combination ability have granted Blade. Everyone knows what is Mortal Kombat and will remember the combo attacks of the persons. Now Blade have Combination attack with 4 stags.
6 Changed the 3d model of WoolfRider (Bokagaiko).
7 Item Rized from hell now have new ability accelerate.

If you have any comment post it here

Gev

Reaction score
Deare gamers

Im started works on beta test. 2.5 version will bi the last version until I'l balance the map as perfectli as i can. So i need your comments about map please.

Here is some changes of Demon hunter.
1 ability steals 50,100,150,200 mana from enemyes. manacost 20.30.40.50. Cooldown 20,15, 10, 5 seconds. 2 ability blink. 3 ability 7,14.21.30% chance to evade attacks and 50,60,70,80% chance to deal normal damage that can't be missed. 4 ability burns 120,140,160 mana on attack.

Gev

Reaction score
Here is the lastest 2.6 version of CVA

Fixed some bugs and added new custom hero mode.

NOTE: The custom hero mode allows you to create your own hero with your own ability. At first you need to pick 3 normal ability then 1 ultimate. You cant rebuild your hero so be careful with ability pick. If you done with ability pick just wright in text massage \end. The states of your hero is strongly connected with your picked skills. The starting states of your dummy hero is 5-1-1. Like if your hero is strength hero his states will be strength 5 agility 1 intellect 1 if agility hero strength will be 1 agility 5 intellect 1 and same is the mage hero strength 1 agility 1 intellect 5. The pick of ability adds starting states and adds states in level up. Like if you have picked bash ability and learned it you will have +5 starting strength and +2 strength per level. (If the ability is not learned the states will no grown up per level). Enjoy the CVA 2.6 and leave me the comments.

http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/maps.php?view=1487

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.