Other CoreVSArm

Gev

Reaction score
staskax you are -reptirsty? Why are you poisoning my tread? Am shour you dont even played my map.

Advena

Just casually observing atm ;)
Reaction score
He only said it was a bad description of the map, and tbh.. it was ;)
edit: (the original post, I mean)

Gev

Reaction score
Oh he whas about the map description? Whell that is the first talk about the map description. That is good, all whas talking about me but the map whas forgotten.

neckface

terrain contest winner! :) dance contest loser. :(
Reaction score
I never really understood how come the threades with too little information is always the ones that attract more attention.
Three full pages of posts in a thread that most pople pass off as spam even after reading the whole first page through, and not one in some other threads with well-thought-through ideas and a fairly good map as the outcome.

I'm sorry if I seem bitter, but I'm not trying to. It's certainly nothing personal against Gev or anything either.
I just find it a little funny, that's all :eek:

Welcome to today's Members' Projects forum!

Hints for Gev and for all map makers on this forum:

1. Edit your first post to include re-releases and updates.

2. Don't bother posting a map if you don't post screenshots. Many people on this forum aren't at their home PC, plus, screens give us an idea of the quality of work.

3. Don't bother posting a map if you can't provide a description of what it is! Who will download and test it for you if you can't even be bothered to list it's purpose and it's features? We are forgiving to non-native English speakers: try your best.

~neckface

Gev

Reaction score
Thank you for information. The post in first page must be like I did it?

neckface

terrain contest winner! :) dance contest loser. :(
Reaction score
Thank you for information. The post in first page must be like I did it?

Now you're on the right track. Its better................
but still could use many more descriptors.

And remember: a picture is worth 1000 words

Gev

Reaction score
Some information

Now in firs page I have posted more information about Total annihilation, Core, Arm and my map.

bomby

Reaction score
Nice Total annihilation I like this game!!! a bit time I think make this map but for me was a boring map, and I make another. I must try this map :)

I like fo this game the music of intro :D my favorite is arm ^^ The vulcan hehe and berta cannon

Gev

Reaction score
Sorry my folt. Now everythink is ok. Some thing whas incorrect in link

Gev

Reaction score
Bomby you have tryed Core Kargannet? It build olmost 1 hour but when its build you mey be shour that you win :D
Allso at firs Im recommending you to play my map with hero named Terminator. He have D gun :D

I have meny unites for total annihilation

bomby

Reaction score
Bomby you have tryed Core Kargannet? It build olmost 1 hour but when its build you mey be shour that you win :D
Allso at firs Im recommending you to play my map with hero named Terminator. He have D gun :D

I have meny unites for total annihilation

I have only play total annihilation with core cointengency and battle tattics(are packed that add more units)

But what edtiro u use for make this map? i try to open your map map error, my pc say memery error bo..

Gev

Reaction score
such things didn't happen before, i don't know why it is happening, I dont have that problem and no one has reported me that.

Gev

Reaction score
My deare Bomny the map is locked. Why are you trying to open it?

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.