Other CoreVSArm

Gev

Reaction score
At firs someting about Total Annihilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mZZiI4ShQ
... And now when you know about the hate of ich side to other wee can talk about the map.
The battle of Arm and Core

Search of Core side to annihilate Arm and rule the galaxy is ended. With the power of Illidan and technology the outcome is dominating of Core in all galaxy. But they will meet resistance the last resistance of the Arm. V2.6NEW
Edited and created by GEV.

So long as I play DoTA and love Total annihilation my idea was to create a map like DoTA and associate it with stories Total annihilation. That was not all agreead but I did it and created a map CoreVSArm. The history of this, when nearly won Arms Core the Core commander began to search for that will bring him an absolute victory over Arms and his quest for staying on the planet where a warrior named Illidan can be used by the Core commander. But Arms guessed on the actions of Core and the opposition started against them. On the strength Illidan Core will be the winner.

Now about the game
In the center of the map four introduce to the clan of the Arms must protect Illidan of the four attackers introduce to the clan of the Core.

I think that the fact that the map has 4 assault lines makes map quite unlike Dota. The only similarity is that the battle involved heroes. This is all the rest learn in the game
Thank you for download, play and comments
Here is the link
http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/maps.php?view=1531

attachment.php

In 2.6b version added new mod

NOTE: The custom hero mode allows you to create your own hero with your own ability. At first you need to pick 3 normal ability then 1 ultimate. You cant rebuild your hero so be careful with ability pick. If you done with ability pick just wright in text massage \end. The states of your hero is strongly connected with your picked skills. The starting states of your dummy hero is 5-1-1. Like if your hero is strength hero his states will be strength 5 agility 1 intellect 1 if agility hero strength will be 1 agility 5 intellect 1 and same is the mage hero strength 1 agility 1 intellect 5. The pick of ability adds starting states and adds states in level up. Like if you have picked bash ability and learned it you will have +5 starting strength and +2 strength per level. (If the ability is not learned the states will no grown up per level). Enjoy the CVA 2.6 and leave me the comments.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That was... informative. There is also 2 threads with the same thing :p

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Ahm... WTF?
What are Arm and Core? Care to explain anything?

Arm and Core are the two factions of Total Annihilation, a game made in like 87-99 that is considered by some to be the best Real-time Strategy and even the best game ever. This thread, and its cousin are both useless spam that are uninformative and useless that succeed only in wasting several seconds of the reader's time.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Guys please if you played my map talk about it with me

Uh... I haven't even heard of your map. I hear explaining what you do, posting a link so we can play it and explaining it are very good ideas.

Gev

Reaction score
need he;p

Im trying to post my map but i cant do that.
why?... meybe becose of my map size (3.197KB)
how can i post it please tell me the way.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Im trying to post my map but i cant do that.
why?... meybe becose of my map size (3.197KB)
how can i post it please tell me the way.

Upload it on rapidshare/epicwar, then link us to it.

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
I'll try it on Saturday. But one thing... Why are you posting the map in unrelated posts?

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Just read the summary... so wait... you're trying to combine Total Annihilation... and Warcraft 3, or did I just hallucinate when I saw Illidan mentioned there?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.