Other CoreVSArm

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hey, I logged off. I have a life as well you know. If your going for that, I'll -rep you for double posting. That was an edit to a post I made before asking a question that would have seemed stupid considering that around 8 pages had passed since then, most people wouldn't know which text I was quoting and the question had already been answered many times so I editted the post to say 'Oops, didn't read the other pages'. That is normally what has happened to other people who make these posts.

Gev

Reaction score
If there is 8 useless pages then dont add +1 stupid post to this tread!!!

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If there is 8 useless pages then dont add +1 stupid post to this tread!!!

I never said there were 8 useless pages. I said I had forgotten to read the other pages and thus made a stupid comment which I replaced with my edit. Many threads have this happen and do not mind. You need to understand that people do make mistakes and say things like 'Oops, forgot to do X'. Since, as far as I know, you cannot delete posts without being a Mod, I am unable to remove my post which if I hadn't editted you would have flamed me worse than you are flaming me now. Get over the fact that I made a mistake. You are making more useless posts by replying to my 'Useless' posts in the first place. I am doing the more 'right' thing here by you by actually having editted my post. Almost anyone else who would have read that post would have realised 'Oh, he made a stupid comment because he hadn't read the other pages and so replaced it with that edit'. Next time I'll make it clearer by adding 'Edit:' Infront of it. But then, why bother, you'll still call it a useless comment.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.