Custom Hero Line Wars - |Mod's Pick|

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Nah, i think he means his map is hosted rarely and people are attractd to tomes and Imba games, that's all!

Gev

Reaction score
I meen

That the idea of costme hero creation is very good but the hero line war :( thear is millions of hero line war. I think you understand me.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
actualy ive only seen this and liton (which sucks because of its tome spam) the original and al the other varants are no longer hosted, so i dont see those

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Actually, recently I have seen quite a few of the variants appearing on Battle.net which was suprising since I hadn't seen them in ages. But the most hosted are definately Lition and Custom.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
RoC is hosted a lot too, only a derivation (omg, closer to lition then that, you die) of lition which still suck as much as lition. CHLW and the basic HLW are the only ones rocking, meaning, they have no tomes or no tomes spamm. And Lition is impossible to end with the ring of +64000 all stats. that's why i hate lition.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
CHLW is unique in the fact that its made by someone who knows what they're doing.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
That kis soo true, Lition are only updates that keeps the the same gameplay. CHLW is actually has a load of custom spells, loads of pretty nice imported icons and items, a gameplay that is nice and an ammount of 5 shrines making the game possible to end. That's what is nice in CHLW!

O

Oden1

Poison Wave

Why does my game just quit when im trying to take the "nuke" Poison Wave ?? Please fix..

Reaction score
A lot of people have been bugging me for the new war3 update bug fix, and here it is, along with a whole host of other changes and fixes. No additions at this stage because they're saved for the real update.

Sorry for the slow speed, but a lot of RL stuff is going on and I don't have much time anymore.

Anyhow, hope you guys enjoy, and as usual any bugs you find, post them up so I can fix them at some stage....

gl hf,
Baka~

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe you are so presistent in developing this map o_O I've been lost for some quite a time and still this is alive ^_^

Sgqvur

FullOfUltimateTruthsAndEt ernalPrinciples, i.e shi
Reaction score
Its great that the map is being updated and good fixes trying to balance it.
I am so waiting the real update....can't wait. ^^

Reaction score
Err.. wow?:eek:

Thanks for the stickie, whoever stickied this. :)

Forgot to mention changelog is on the first post as usual.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
I think you mdeserve the sticky, it is an awesome map and CANT wait for the next update! Tanks for the new ver update baka, i think we all do love you :D Keep it up boy! :thup:

EDIT: as i just thought, because this thread is soo big, i think it would deserve a subforum like cohadar's lost corner or war of the ents, seriously, wouldnt it?

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
I think there is no/there wont be any further developpement on this map, it kinda got abbandoned since the creator is not arround here anymore.. I might be wrong here but i doubt there are still people developping it!

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
HK is never on messenger. Ever. :(

Anywho, I second the sticky for this.

M

midwestkid

Damn, guess thorns isnt going to work and spiked shield. Owell.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.