Custom Hero Line Wars - |Mod's Pick|

innocenz.ii

Reaction score
Well thats kinda fun...

but nevertheless. FuegoFro. Thx for your (possible) help.
I should try this intuitive editor as soon as possible. thx.

And baka. i recognized POISON ARROW said: slowing movement by 0% and all 10 lvls it says: Slowing movement by 0%.... U should fix that! ^^ ;)
I think i will begin with the screens next week bec i just have to finish my "Facharbeit"

Edit: Well i think there should be added to the hero template: Some Heroes (as Warden) have different "names" (e.g. as Warden: "Iron Raven" "Merita Shadegrove" such like this) so there should be another category just behind the tyoe name as: "Names used ingame:"

FuegoFro

Reaction score
No problem! If you hav any problems/questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Yeah, I thought about that with the names, but I wasn't sure if that would be useful/necessary. To be honest, I don't even know if that is a trait controllable in the editor. If its not, then you would have to find them by repeatedly getting a hero and seeing what it is named.

Reaction score
Is that the ingame tooltip you're talking about innocenz?

@FuegoFro
There's a list of used names for the hero, so it wouldn't be hard to get that data.

FuegoFro

Reaction score
Lol nevermind then :) is it a list in the editor or on the interwebs?

But like I said, I don't feel particularly motivated to put that in, but if you want to, by all means don't let me stop you! After all, that's the point of having a wiki :D

Reaction score
It's in the editor, each list is specific to each hero, so you have to check it every time.

And not particularly lol, not right now at least.

innocenz.ii

Reaction score
I wondered who to make the screen, bec most of the passives do not have such an impressive picture to show, e. g. CRITICAL HIT (nothing) but i will concentrate on the actives first

Reaction score
Don't worry about the passives too much, most of them have some sort of art effect, but it's pretty subtle.

For critical strike you could just get a screen of the numbers, for bash the stun effect etc.

Tri

Reaction score
For all the things I will describe, I was using 1.61a

Is it ok for soul strip to posess end game trees?

The ultimate with a japanese name (ki do tai chi... sth like that) doesn't seem to make the hero avoid attacks from end game creeps, (tested with the 2 last end game creeps (bird and tree)).

The incinerate passive skill doesn't seem to work properly with ranged heroes.
Ranged heroes with that skill often don't seem to hit creeps except when they are close.
Moreover, for melee heroes with that skill, it seems that makes the game crash, nearly when you upgrade to the last tier.

Reaction score
For all the things I will describe, I was using 1.61a

Is it ok for soul strip to posess end game trees?

The ultimate with a japanese name (ki do tai chi... sth like that) doesn't seem to make the hero avoid attacks from end game creeps, (tested with the 2 last end game creeps (bird and tree)).

The incinerate passive skill doesn't seem to work properly with ranged heroes.
Ranged heroes with that skill often don't seem to hit creeps except when they are close.
Moreover, for melee heroes with that skill, it seems that makes the game crash, nearly when you upgrade to the last tier.

Why not?

Will test for myself.

Currently that is an unresolved issue and is thought to be an issue with the with the ability, which is as of yet, beyond my control.
I have played several games with melee heroes using Incinerate and have gone through fine. Can you think of any other common aspects between those two matches?

Tri

Reaction score
For soul strip, some people were whinning about the fact I took down trees that easily.

I don't think of any other common aspect that make the game crash except for that "incinerate" abilitiy with melee hero. It happended 3 times : 2 in solo and 1 in multiplayer.

Another suggestion : when selecting none modifiers (especially armor), the game may be unfinishable if players choose the right skills. I can solo any wave of creeps, even mass trees with inferno/debilitation/devotion. Trees have 1000 base armor, but get to -24 armor with the debilitation aura, which means they take more than full damage from chaos attack. They die in nearly 4-5 hits from a max leveled infernal. Moreover, in the end game, you may have at least 20-30 infernals, hardly killable with the devotion. Maybe you should raise the base armor of trees from 1000 to 1200? That way, even with the debilitation, they will be at 176 base armor, which means nearly 92% reduction damage and won't be "5-shot" by infernals.

innocenz.ii

Reaction score
Hm, all the times using debilihation aura, i thought it was ment that trees get -24 armor....
But if you wonder, why not get some armor modifier like: 125% ?? Then u have your 1250 armor trees.

And well Incinerate seems to be very buggy and i cant kill trees with it... even if i stun them (with Dream Eater) for roundabout 20secs and hit them with 3 hits a sec i cant kill them.... (with Incinerate.)
But baka said that its the skill itself and it could be that this skill was not ment to go over some 10k dmg (originally).

And Soulstrip isnot that imba... If u got massed by last tier, Soulstrip cannot kiull them all, (did someone mention before, that posses some NETHER DRAKES is more effective than trees or wyvern?) Someday, i possessed about 3*12 NETHER DRAKES and i killed everything but nether drakes ^^ :D
But Soulstrip has some cooldown so u will die, if you got massed, (thought i mentioned that sometime before?).

Well thats it.

(Up to now i finished the pics for AoE spells and 3 ultis)

Reaction score
Soul Strip is the only skill that does significant damage to trees, and is out classed in several ways by other ultimates. It's use only really becomes apparent VERY late game, and is only killing one unit about every 6s if I remember correctly.
If people are complaining about Soul Strip being able to take down trees so easily, they're just silly. Even if you do possess a tree they are easily taken down by the other summons, and if they're ONLY massing trees, then it just reinforces my previous statement that they're just silly.

Normal is more or less for learning the ropes. I know that if you're not host, it's something that is beyond your control, so why not take the chance to try something new?
Once again, people shouldn't be massing only trees, for the cost of one tree, you could 4 spirit wyverns, which deal the same damage, have a higher attack and move speed and are ranged, not to mention that they don't deduct income. So if you're wondering, why send trees at all?, because people have lots of trouble dealing with them. They soak a lot of damage, while other creep come in to deal the damage, once everyone's dead, 10 lives gone.

Basically what I'm saying is, play smart, just because it's the most expensive thing doesn't necessarily make it the best nor does people complaining about something automatically make it wrong.

@innocenz.ii
Thanks for your effort ^__^ The wiki also comes up as a hit on google now, which is awesome.

innocenz.ii

Reaction score
Jeah recognized that! Surely great!

And well most of the times i host (YES INDEED I AM ABLE TO HOST ON BNET -> no further questions needed) i choose, imposible and bounty off... :) Many people are leaving then but some stay :D

Tri

Reaction score
Another current bug : Quick snipe still target the opponent team's summons like beetles, dragons

xXMidNightXx

Reaction score
OMG I FOUND YOU KOMMUNAUTIES OF CHLW PLAYER!!!! D: BOT TOOK OVER THE PLANET AND W3 LOST ALL THEIR CHLW PLAYER OMG GOES CRAZYYYYYY

I WANNA PLAY A Geummeeee WITH YA BOYS! ?

IM ALSO TOO PRO FOR THE GAME ON EASY!!!! Eatin'Tree-branch for dinnar!!!(melee spec)

well WANT SOME RAWR GOD-LIKE FIGHT! 1v1 or 5v5 anytime :)

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
ZOMG! I HAS TEH CHLW!!!!! WHY ARE WE TALK LIEK DIS!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?! CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHY IS GAME GEUMMEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!!?!!?

I'M TOO PRO!!!!

Que?

muddy19

Reaction score
So...how is everyone. Baka just so you know quicksnipe/magic mastery is epicly rigged in normal mode. I am gonna test my build out in impossible soon to see if its as good. If it is i recommend doing some nerfing because some guy using a melee build got destroyed because i could keep going without buying 1 item.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.