Damage stacking

apostolis

Reaction score
Hello helpers.Does anyone knowes how can i make every attack to do a % more damge than the previous and this effect to dissapear after 5 seconds.For example.If the % is 20% then the first attack will do 100dmg 2nd 120dmg 3rd 144dmg like ursa(dota) .Is there an easy way to make it ??Thank you helpers

Lehona

Reaction score
Doesn't work on melee units (Though it may be patched already... don't know :p). You have to trigger it, iirc.

Reaction score
The multiplier only works on the original copy of incinerate, all others won't work but the death damage will still apply.

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
Incinerate is hardcoded. Changing the stack data fields don't work. You need to trigger this effect using some sort of timer.

Scotty

Reaction score
I would run 2 triggers for this ability, though i'm not exactly sure how i would do it right now:

the ability would be one like berserk, set to do nothing but provide a buff for 5 seconds:

Trigger 1:
Event:

Unit starts the effect of an Ability

Conditions:

Ability being cast = (ability)

Actions:

Set AbilityDamage = melee damage of casting unit times .2 (not sure how to do this part :( )
<---basically if your unit did 100 damage on an attack then the variable would be set to 20, which is 20% of the damage-->

Trigger 2:

Event:
unit is attacked

condition:
attacking unit has Berserk = true

Actions:
cause attacking unit to damage attacked unit for Ability damage (insert damage types here)
set AbilityDamage to (AbilityDamage + Attacking units damage) x 1.2
<--so if attacking units damage was 100 and ability damage was 20 then 100 + 20 = 120 x 1.2 = 144--->

hope this helps

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.