• Friends got it so i dont need to just go play theres

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No i own Xbox 360. I like games that are not to much and great gameplay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Delete this post if you want but ghostface before I report you please change your location.

Why? Thats better than some I've seen. If you can't stand that kind of stuff, don't go to the internet. ;)

Report it, and see if YOU don't get in trouble. ;)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Delete this post if you want but ghostface before I report you please change your location.

Please do not try to act like you're a moderator. His location is fine. Do not -rep people because of something like that, it will earn you some -rep for trying to run the forum when that's not your job.

Ghostface, I deleted the -rep for you :)

Mahucharn, do not report him, please. We don't need the waste of time :)

Thank you. Continue with the topic.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I played Xbox 360 the other day, this game called "Geometry Wars". If we end up getting a High Def TV soon, I might ask for a 360 for my birthday, that game pwned.

I was playing it on a HiDef, 62" DLP with Component Cables. <3

Chaz3262

Reaction score
Oh wow. That's bad... You don't know your own state's tax rate? :D

You should always know stuff like that. It effects everything you buy, not just games.

NJ is 7%. Used to be 6%, but last year they upped it, the governmental-bastards.

I dont know i dont buy much of anything just gas. And a game once every year i got my com. And warcraft and my game i made to get me though the long days.

Check out my map @ dotaportal Dl Other map FodBeta7

Thanks

Corleone

Reaction score
I played Xbox 360 the other day, this game called "Geometry Wars". If we end up getting a High Def TV soon, I might ask for a 360 for my birthday, that game pwned.

I was playing it on a HiDef, 62" DLP with Component Cables. <3

Nice, but it was probably a plasma screen, which doesn't have a resolution as high as an LCD screen, thus it would look even better on the LCD one.

Also, taxes are 19% where I live.

Are there ANY cool games coming out for the PS3, by the way? Note; I'm not a fan of MGS or FF. In fact, I hate those games.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
This thread will probably end in flaming wars, it's like all the DotA forums not that I have anything against DotA :)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
... Mah, what the HELL are you talkin' about?! :D Where do you see any hints of flaming? Or DotA for that matter...

Anyway, with taxes, you should always know your area's tax percentage. It's common sense for me. I even knew when we changed it from 7 to 6%! And I almost never know news crap.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.