Donar's Helm's Deep

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Aragon's new skills could be better...

Illendil makes them flee... I think a triggered font would do it. Or just order all enemy units within aragon to move offset polar by (facing angle - 180). That will make them turn around.

I didn't see atheleas working.. The effect should be a small red glow around the unit. Kind of like the red hero glow.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Donar, sorry I wasn't online I had to get off lol.

Maybe later today or something.

ANYHOW
Is everyone still fighting to play as legolas? I hope not.

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Dude I jstu went and tested it and I have only one thign to say....

WOW

I have NEVER seen a Helms Deep map done that well before. Sure I said many peopel may do the map but good god yours has to be the best!!!

However I do have a few things you could change:
1. decrease the range on the archers by a little i couldn't even summon orcs without getting attacked o_O
2. Make the White wizard's fist or w/e it is less powerful. I was palying all 4 orc guys and all i had to do was get the 4 and i didn't even need to maek units to pwn everyone lol
3. with the blowing p of the gate, i'd change that so as you have to get a kamikaze unit within the area first, then it shows the cinematic

That is all for now, and good job on the map
NOTE: Excuse the typos :p

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Having long range for archers is the essense of stratagy. Would be great if it wasn't homing.

S

SgtDonar

I will nerf White Hand's Fist, also, i will fix the timing issue concerning Human Victory. (Archers have always been unhomed)

Also, if people would like to submit codeing for skills and such, please post link to the .w3x or
Code:
 here, name and credit will go into special thanks.

And thanks for the props guys, im working on 1.9b now :)

P.S.
Does aragorn show up as a blue blob for you guys? People have said that.
(Channel 'Clan CoGz')

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Maybe archers could cast shockwave... Like, they have a useless attack (100% reduction from armour), and when a unit gets attacked from an archer that archer casts shockwave, so the arrow can travel through people or something.

S

SgtDonar

Its based off of shockwave, random normal damage or line damage.

not auto casted

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Dang... You should have a dummy ability like fire arrows, and so it casts shockwave. And you call it piercing arrows or something like that

S

SgtDonar

If anyone has any code they want to sumbit, or triggers, I will add you to the special thanks, and prolly add it. :)

M

Malgalad

Hello Donar, I have to say your map looks very good.

If you're interested in further promoting it, I suggest you take a look at this forum, which holds itself as the official general LOTR community:

http://ringwars.x187.com/

Keep up the good work mate ^_^

S

SgtDonar

1.9b is ready for release, any final words?

please see first post

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.