Dumb Moments in WoW - Post Your Dumbest Moment

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Before i even knowed www.thottbot.com:
I finded http://thottbot.com/i2276
Then i goed to sell It Ironforge, someone said i pay 4g rofl,i thinked its good -.-
And i selled it little moment later i getted offer with 50g...then i said i just selled it 4g he said okey =.( After some days My friend telled me for thottbot.com i goed check how many gold is it worth when i seen it i was shoked i would getted my mount

I selled it for 4g go that link to see whats its real Price

That's some of the worst English I've seen in a long time...

Gratz on losing 46g btw.

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Before i even knowed www.thottbot.com:
I finded http://thottbot.com/i2276
Then i goed to sell It Ironforge, someone said i pay 4g rofl,i thinked its good -.-
And i selled it little moment later i getted offer with 50g...then i said i just selled it 4g he said okey =.( After some days My friend telled me for thottbot.com i goed check how many gold is it worth when i seen it i was shoked i would getted my mount

I selled it for 4g go that link to see whats its real Price

Fixed I believe:

Before I even knew about www.thottbot.com, I found this item in game: http://thottbot.com/i2276
Then i went to sell it in Ironforge, someone said 'i pay 4g rofl', I thought it was good -.-
And i sold it, a little moment later i got an offer of 50g...then i said i just sold it for 4g he said okay =.( After some days my friend told me about thottbot.com, i went to check how much gold is it worth when i saw it i was shocked i would have got my mount.

I sold it for 4g, go to that link to see whats its real price is.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Fixed I believe:

Before I even knew about www.thottbot.com, I found this item in game: http://thottbot.com/i2276
Then i went to sell it in Ironforge, someone said 'i pay 4g rofl', I thought it was good -.-
And i sold it, a little moment later i got an offer of 50g...then i said i just sold it for 4g he said okay =.( After some days my friend told me about thottbot.com, i went to check how much gold is it worth when i saw it i was shocked i would have got my mount.

I sold it for 4g, go to that link to see whats its real price is.

That item is only worth like 4g anyways. Nobody cares about low level items that are not at the top of the PVP bracket levels. The guy who sold it for 50g ripped someone off.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Oh, a few days ago, I was on my Shaman, picking Herbs in Hellfire Peninsula (Needed some more Felweed & Dreaming Glory for Elixirs). So, I'm over at the Forge Camps right below the Throne of Kil'Jaeden, only it's the last camp to the left. I see this Dreaming Glory node down below which was picked, and I thought if I went down there, I'd get a hold of the location again. So, I mount up, check to see if I could see it... but when I jumped off, I then realized I was on my NORMAL EPIC MOUNT. Apparently Kodos don't have wings... so I just ate a 7g repair bill right there. The bad part was, there was this Priest (The one who picked the Herb) who saw me jump to my death. Well, she offered me a rez, but I'm sure she was rofling behind her computer.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Oh, a few days ago, I was on my Shaman, picking Herbs in Hellfire Peninsula (Needed some more Felweed & Dreaming Glory for Elixirs). So, I'm over at the Forge Camps right below the Throne of Kil'Jaeden, only it's the last camp to the left. I see this Dreaming Glory node down below which was picked, and I thought if I went down there, I'd get a hold of the location again. So, I mount up, check to see if I could see it... but when I jumped off, I then realized I was on my NORMAL EPIC MOUNT. Apparently Kodos don't have wings... so I just ate a 7g repair bill right there. The bad part was, there was this Priest (The one who picked the Herb) who saw me jump to my death. Well, she offered me a rez, but I'm sure she was rofling behind her computer.
Replace kodo with flyer...

n[u]ll

Reaction score
Ah lets see, I accidentally DE'd a pair of Jumanza Grips on my (at the time) 46 mage, luckily I ran ZF the next day and got them again.

And there are plenty of times when I pull the wrong mob 'cause I'm not paying attention..

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I started I created a gnome mage and my friend did the same.

His idea was "great": we would be asking for money in Ironforge until we have enough. Sad thing is, it worked because gnomes were cute 3 years ago.

And so we got like 20 gold and 14-slot bags, plenty. My bro was jealous. :p At the time, our highest level was around 30.

The real problem is that we stopped playing at 6 AM.

manofsteel

Reaction score
A dumb moment for me was when I where playing on my mage and I was flying with my mount, I don't remember where I was but I dismounted in the air not to far from the ground the dumb part is that I thought I where on my rogue so I died. :)

n[u]ll

Reaction score
A dumb moment for me was when I where playing on my mage and I was flying with my mount, I don't remember where I was but I dismounted in the air not to far from the ground the dumb part is that I thought I where on my rogue so I died. :)

if you were on a mage then why didnt u use slow fall or ice block?

manofsteel

Reaction score
Well I was arcane/fire specced then and I never have any feathers in my bag, I use to sell all things in my inventory that I don't find to important and I also forget about those feathers, that's why.

n[u]ll

Reaction score
Well I was arcane/fire specced then and I never have any feathers in my bag, I use to sell all things in my inventory that I don't find to important and I also forget about those feathers, that's why.
All mages get ice block at level 30..

Lol I understand though, you prolly just didnt have it on your casting bar, since its a frost spell.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
All mages get ice block at level 30..

Lol I understand though, you prolly just didnt have it on your casting bar, since its a frost spell.

it used to be that mages didnt get ice block unless they were frost spec... at least i think thats how it was.

n[u]ll

Reaction score
Ah I see, I'm pretty new (Joined at patch 2.4.2). So don't know much about the older patches..

I just pulled a stupid stunt today, I was on my 11 pally alt, walking into SM city, when I saw a '??' draenei sitting on a bench. I meant to click on the bench to sit next to him, but accidentally clicked on him, so my pally attacked him and my PVP flag was up..

I got corpse camped for about half an hour.. :D

evilpie67

Reaction score
This is by far my dumbest moment in wow and please note that this was after the BC was released.

Just a couple weeks ago i was doing dark portal(new BC instance) and were sitting here killing all these non-elite mobs so they don't give us trouble during the event then we kill whole middle pathway leading from entrance to midiv then i get too close to midiv and almost start the event so i let go of my w key to stop running then my w key gets stuck and i run right into midiv and start the event with the whole left and right sides full of mobs....:banghead::mad::banghead::mad::banghead::mad:

Chao

Setting sail for fail in the sea of lame.
Reaction score
My best friend was using rank 10 Mind Blast at 70 for about 6 months before I pointed out Rank 11... or was it SW: P? Can't remember... either way... hilarious. he was still topping the damagemeters while raiding!

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
My party was waiting for more members in Dead Mines. All of us were sitting, and eating mana acting all RPish in our RP server. So, out of boredom I control my pet and jump down into the mob pit below. I had a laugh and expected that my pet was just dead... Well, so we sit there for a minute or so (no one really cared that my pet fell and died), and then a swarm of mobs come crashing into our little camp slaying everyone within a few seconds. They all asked the same question: "WTF?!"
I answered, "LOL!"

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
I was level 49 , half from 50 , like a LONG time ago.

I was way too lazy and I had a massive amount of gold. So I spent it ALL on silk to donate right?. Turns out it isnt repeatable. =P

The smart thing I did was go first aid.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.