Element TD

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
What do you mean by Major Lag? I have never experienced nor heard about lag before. Anything in particular caused it?

G

Gravedigger

I'm not sure what caused it but I was on battle.net with almost a full house around level 40 or so the game started lagging a lot everytime I hit an arrow key and tryed to move the camera it would freeze for a few minutes. It might have been that we were playing on battle.net with a lot of people, were at level 40 and therefore had a lot of towers and it may have been the map. The best TD I've ever played but the worst lag I've ever experienced.

K

Koggit

I noticed certain towers cause the framerate to drop. This is often called lag by B.net players, even though lag is technically high latency. The low framerate is caused by the attack animations' particle effects. Certain towers are worse than others, such as Life Towers, but full houses with a lot of towers will usually cause the framerate to drop no matter what type of towers they're using.

Just try lowering particle effects in your video settings and all should be well.

*Edit* Just to elaborate, the surefire way to determine what you were experiencing is not lag is because you were experienced delays in areas other than command. For example, if you were lagging (high latency), you would tell a unit to move and it would take a while before the unit reacted. However, since you're having issues even moving the screen (which involves no communication with the server), it's obviously a problem on the user-end, which only applies to your computer.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Yyyyeah, I did. Buy you only have 10 lives and there are soo little stuctures to build. And you have somewhat 50 gold to start off with. I also saw this over at Freeworldgroup.com.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.