Element TD

M

mrchak

changing damage type is not possible except by replacing the unit, which is a super pain in the butt. (as far as I know thats the only way to change the attack type)- I agree very very difficult

The other suggestion would involve having 2 of each hybrid tower, and 3 of each triple-element tower... I agree not worth it.

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
BETA5

-Multiboard added (yes it kicks ass)
-Host commands added to set difficulty (-ve,e,n,h,vh)
-Huge memory leak fixed
-Glacier towers nerfed
-Infernal towers reworked to multishot
-Rainbow towers buffed slightly
-Flamethrower towers nerfed
-Interest back in AR/SR but only till lvl 10
-Spring tower animation fixed
-Crypt/Drowning nerfed now instant death not work on Mechs
-Flesh Golem cap from 31 to 27

E

escpy

yeah .. i won element td 3.0 beta5 without leak in a SR game .. hoho

T

Thunderbolt

about the interest rate in SR/AR, as you know me (and some others) were in favour of removing it, cause when being unlucky and getting it too much, theres simply no way to win on higher difficulties. since its back now up to level 10, why not bring it back completely, but simply lower the chance to get interest rate to half of the chances to get any other element. since there are 6 elements +interest rate, the chance to get one of these should be 1/7 to get each of those (if its calculated for all the same way) in the former versions. maybe just decrease the chance to get interest rate to like 1/15, maybe you get interest then only max. 1-2 times during the game.

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
I could do that yes. The thinking behind level 10 interest is that its good to get early and really can hurt if you get it at lvl 45. Also, more then 2 interest is game over if your playing AR/SR. I will consider the less chance but all the time proposal.

http://www.eletd.com

E

escpy

i dont really support getting interest after lvl 10 during ar/sr :mad:

U

Unregistered

Just played a game and I noticed mid-way through the game there were moments of really bad lag. And it wasn't network lag either, and other people were experiencing it too, it was like the lag you get when there are 500 units on screen at once with 50spells going off at the same time lol..

U

Unregistered

booting?

Can anyone else manage to use the boot command in the latest b5 version??
I had some pretty bad laggers and I couldn't use the "-kick" command at all!

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
There will be a new elimination mode hopefully for Beta6. Possibly an -extreme mode as well.

U

Unregistered

Hey, I read through the thread and notice there's a lot of discussion in regards to the difficulty levels. Some want it harder, some want it easier...

I think options are key. Currently, VE/E/N are all about the same, with hard and VH both being just a little more difficulty. The problem is, since 2.5, enemies were buffed but gold remains the same. Buffing very easy because people win is a poor excuse. If people want a challenge, there are other options... not to mention, the self-raising difficulty is pretty adaptive.

I do agree that very hard is too easy, though. There needs to be another mode, past very hard. Very easy needs to be lightened up for newbs though. People experienced in TD can beat it on their first try, true, but people experienced in TDs shouldn't be choosing very easy anyway... noobs need an option.

An abuse that needs to be looked into is mass stun (mammoths). Mass mammoths with AoE slow (glacier) owns every difficulty, with the exception of only two waves (goblin shredders and eliminating ronalds).

Also, pure fires suck now. Pure earth is too strong. Earth's weakness wasn't DPS/splash, it was just projectile speed... early game Earth still sucks despite the buff, but late game has slow and stun, so the high DPS of pure Earth dominates.

T

TheTacoBellD

Is there an element of time yet? Time towers . . . Think of all of the possibilities!

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
Beta 6:

-Extreme Mode added (-extreme, -ae, -allextreme)
-Race mode added to replace elimination, elimination made the default mode
-Diff mode bugs fixed
-Kick should be fixed
-Loadscreen updated to advertise site

F

Freya Erdane

Karawasa said:
Idea 1 is too hard to do, if not impossible.

Idea 2 I could do but would be a lot more work and definetly not worth it.

Yes its difficult, thats what makes it engaging ;).
QUOTE]

Yeah.. Sorry bout the insane Ideas. But I suggest you add command that the dificulty wont rise. Every time I played from very easy and lose no lives, it increased to easy, then normal. In the normal level, 40th round I always lose. And my record just 50th. Can u made it easier?
Anyway its a good game, and if we use the hero mode will the creep become stronger/ more number?

THX

U

Unregistered

Thank You

Thank you so much for making elimination mode default!
I am so sick of having games where noobs join and vote for normal mode (and also even hero mode) or 'don't care' when they never even get CLOSE to level 60, making the rest of us who reach lvl60 have no elimination round!

btw, any chance of a -nohero mode? or has there been on all along and I never realized lol?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.