Crime Father of four executed after breaking up a fight at McDonalds

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
A DAD-of-four who split up a fight in a McDonald's was shot dead moments after being told he wouldn't see the morning.

Raymond Mitchell, 34, had only popped into the restaurant to buy a hot chocolate.

But he apparently caused offence after splitting up two men fighting in the queue.

One of them, who had several gold teeth, shouted at Raymond: "You are gonna die tonight, you are not gonna see the morning."

---------------------------------------------
That's Just plain f*cked up! And the sick bastards were probably on drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Why do they need to be under the influence of drugs? Honestly, that's a bit of an ignorant statement. It's akin to stating that you need to be drunk to get into a car crash. Sure, it's a cause of them, but not the only one.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why do they need to be under the influence of drugs? Honestly, that's a bit of an ignorant statement. It's akin to stating that you need to be drunk to get into a car crash. Sure, it's a cause of them, but not the only one.

Qft. If there is nothing said about drugs then why even mention it. Drugs don't always make people do bad things.

Note: I do not condone the violence. That is still very wrong.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That might be the only situation when I would be quite glad to be carrying a gun.

I'm against the usage of firearms but in that case, fire must be fought with fire. Even begging for his life didn't work.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
That's Just plain f*cked up! And the sick bastards were probably on drugs.

Why are you assuming they're on drugs? Just because of violence? You know, there are NORMAL people that take drugs that don't do this stuff, not all drug users are like the ones they show on cops. Those people are like that sober too, it's not the drugs.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Scientists should invent a stunning gun which makes you lose all feelings and complete immobolizes the target. Then make another amendment which eliminates the second amendment and says people are only allowed to use these stunning guns. That way nobody has to die!

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Scientists should invent a stunning gun which makes you lose all feelings and complete immobolizes the target. Then make another amendment which eliminates the second amendment and says people are only allowed to use these stunning guns. That way nobody has to die!

I don't think the gun was the problem here.. the result would have been the same even without a gun in this case

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
People will always find new ways to kill. Using a gun is just a quicker option.

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
What I think is that if you're going to go help somebody, or break up a fight, you need to find a few buddies first before you step in. If you don't have buddies around, you can at least ask other bystanders to help and break up the fight. People are unlikely to pick on groups of 2 or more people.
The more that things like this happen and make news, the less Samaritans there will be left in the world, and then we are left with an unfriendly world?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Whatever if he did/didn't use any drugs. But he is sure a psychopath!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.