RPG FF Open RPG II

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
How good are you with terraining?

So I take it you don't need me triggering? Oh, and Dakho, I suggest you submit some terrain from normal view, anyone can make most any kind of terrain look good with altered cameras.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to disagree there, if a terrain is shit your camera angle isn't going to help much. In addition terrain shots are generally designed for certain angles. Normal view is much easier to terrain, as you need less attention to detail, and you can actually use blizzard trees well. But of course if EpicFlux would like to see normal angle terrains that's fine as well.

EpicFlux

Reaction score
I would like to see normal angles just to get a better idea. But other then that you got the job cause I am making this probably at a third person angle instead of normal view.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
any more info. on that vacant triggering position? I may be interested

EpicFlux

Reaction score
Basically I'm looking for someone very experienced in making triggers that would best suit something like this. Currently I wanna get work on some of the basic hero triggers, begining areas, and save/load.

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
Basically I'm looking for someone very experienced in making triggers that would best suit something like this. Currently I wanna get work on some of the basic hero triggers, begining areas, and save/load.

emjlr3 is more than experienced he will make the project better than ever :thup:

emjlr3

Reaction score
like I said, I need more info. pm should work better

EpicFlux

Reaction score
Ok the team has been set up! We will now begin full development. As we go we will periodically post up test versions so everyone can be apart of WC3's final legacy till Starcraft 2 :D

I will also contact a forum moderator so we may have a forum like War of the Ents, their I will keep a developers log of all the work me and the team will be doing to push this map out. Expect some what of a alpha release towards end of June early July if we start within the next few days hopefully.

With everyones help we will make the best Open RPG Warcraft has ever layed witness to :thup:

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
With everyones help we will make the best Open RPG Warcraft has ever layed witness to

And he is not kidding, emjlr3 on triggering, Dakho on terrain and with such a great concept like "Final Fantasy", and even "FF open RPG". It just have to be worth playing.

The first one was super awesome:thup:
I hope I am thinking of the right map now:eek:
but I liked the whole concept of "jobs" and the fact that they where changeable. It is the right map I am thinking of, is it?:eek:

EpicFlux

Reaction score
Update! Just finished a simple teaser trailer to get people hyped up, and to help get noticed. I wanted to do an embedded youtube but when i load up to tube the quality is bloody crap... So I put a click me for teaser link at top of post. I hope you all enjoy :)

EpicFlux

Reaction score
Update Log!

Im adding a log of work to the thread here. Ill post here to state when its been updated. Ill mainly add to it every so often to show our progress of work :)

emjlr3

Reaction score
worked on the save/load - got it all worknig sept for specific abilities on heroes

let me know exactly what needs to be saved - so I can make it psecifically suited for this

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.