RPG FF Open RPG II

L

LupusNoctis

Testing?

Is there a pre requisite for testing? i've pm'ed you a couple times so i thought i'd post here to make sure i've been herd you could say? :thup:

EpicFlux

Reaction score
All testing slots are filled. Alpha will be soon. I'm gald everyone is supporting this :) UndeadBudgie would be proud :thup:

EpicFlux

Reaction score
Yeah the terrain has plenty of work to be done so don't take what you see now as final. Remember this is still a HUGE work in-progress.

EpicFlux

Reaction score
It actually is quite possible. I can't prove it but ide like to some day since I have seen it done before. But I will probably drop it down to like a 30 or less since 100 space isn't really all that required.

Reaction score
Ok ... even if you did save 100 the code Alone would be about 150-200 characters long. Depending On Wich Save/load you are using.

Ill believe it when i see it.

EpicFlux

Reaction score
Believe what you want Trigger but ive been seeing you lately going around lately being vary rude with other peoples projects. Please stop posting rude remarks and keep your rude comments to yourself.

As for the map, I think the inventory system will be dropped to 20 slots. All in all you will have 6 active slots (your heroes inventory) and 20 inactive slots where you can store items.

Its been a bit slow but Ive been busy visiting my dad. Things will pick up. Expect Alpha soon, promise :thup:

Reaction score
Rude comments?

this is the only one i comment on. im just saying im pretty sure u cant save 100 items in one code.

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
but it is possible to save an inventory system at a lower space right?,

well heres my suggestion,

create multiple codes for the inventory system at a lower space to make it save 100 space?, well my suggestion anyway.

EpicFlux

Reaction score
Well I saw you posted in that FFT post, then you still post here XD But just... blargh nvm. Anyways we don't want multiple codes. It will only be like 2 sep codes at max. One for the hero, other for inventory.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
If you still plan on making this 3rd person...

I don't know if you already have a camera/movement system but there's a really nice system by Smith_S9, I have it if you need it. Really easy to implement.

EpicFlux

Reaction score
I'll check it out. Its a tough choice. Some like 3rd, some like regular. Its a choice between which would be more popular.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
You could make a "spell" that turns off the triggers for the 3rd person camera and one that turns them back on, so people choose, as the camera is only one trigger.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.