Game: Each post will be a part of a continuing story

D

dArKzEr0

...realized that the AOL cd's would be useful for the nukes as well! I remembered that AOL could make ANY type of computer crash, so I quickly uploaded the contents of the CD to the nukes (using brainwaves of course, or wireless internet, I'm not sure which one) and watched them go into spirals and self-detonate at a safe distance, however, I watched as a nearby helicopter...

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
dArKzEr0 said:
...realized that the AOL cd's would be useful for the nukes as well! I remembered that AOL could make ANY type of computer crash, so I quickly uploaded the contents of the CD to the nukes (using brainwaves of course, or wireless internet, I'm not sure which one) and watched them go into spirals and self-detonate at a safe distance, however, I watched as a nearby helicopter...
lol. Thats awesome! :eek:

crashed into the Internet! I woundered how the Internet became a physical place, so I jumped into my computer and...

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
so i jumped into the computer and...

The evil cursor clicked me and my arm fell off, I ran into the internet and googled...

~Jindo

D

dArKzEr0

...that's right...pictures of my mom. :eek: WAIT! What are pics of my mom doing on some guys website?? Then I remembered...

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Then I remembered...

my pet Psychadelic Girl Fiend of Death! put them there, as I created a bot to delete pictures of my mother on the internet I...

Note: this is getting really wierd.

T

team.ism

Realized that some of the pictures were actually my dad in a dress. This was kinda disturbing so I grabbed the phone and called...

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
So i grabbed the phone and called...

...him to ask him over, when he came over i locked him in a cupboard and started yelling at him, i then dragged the cupboard outside and left it there, the next morning it had...

~Jindo

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
the next morning it had...

...been lit on fire. Apparantly I failed to notice that my dad smoked. As I put out the fire, I noticed...

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
the fire, I noticed...

that my dad was gone (OMG!!). where did he go? then he appeared out of bushes and gave me a six-month leture about respect. then, half a year later, i...

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
was surfing the interweb with my new browser interfox and stumbled upon this website , I was stunned and confused, then after watching the animation for 45 minutes straight, I knew there were government planted subliminal messages, that made me want to buy...

D

dArKzEr0

...(I guess condoms would be too derogatory for this forum?)

...black market plutonium. So I called up my old bud Osama and...

T

team.ism

... said a la la ach ach ach la la. He understood perfectly and the next day it arrived via the way gate i had installed in my bathroom. I opened the box and to my surprise...

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
14 Star Trek fanboys came out and set their phasers to stun. I was so confused I...

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
...almost forgot that, in here, their phasers would be reverse polarised, so, I just quietly waited for them to use them.
Which wasn't long.
Instants later...

T

team.ism

... their phasers came to life and gobbled them up. I thought I would get in trouble so I ran and ran and ran for days and days until I came upon upon a clearing in the woods. In the center of the clearing was...

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
In the center of the clearing was...

...my long lost friend, the giant halloween easter bunny, he was hanging on a rope and many rabbits were croweded round him, he was about to be hung,
I ran to the rope with a knife when sudenly two guards...

~Jindo

T

team.ism

...invited me to join them in a irish jig. I didn't know what I was getting myself into, but after the jig was up (!) they invited me back to their quarters for...

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
they invited me to their quarters for..

...A Videod version of the hanging, i watched in grief as my friend was hung and strangled to death, i was so angry that i...

How could you drag him away from saving his friend you horrible person? :p.

~Jindo

T

team.ism

... called upon my divein shield and slaughtered those creeps. I ran back to the clearing and there was a house there. I was like 'what the hell'. I knocked on the door and guess who answered...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.