Game: Each post will be a part of a continuing story

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
the door and guess who answered...

it was the evipl bunny of rhinos. he had one and a half eyes, a horn on his right cheek, and an ear on his forehead, and he was white and fluffy. i was so scared...

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
i was so scared...

...i slammed the door and ran into a dungeon and got lost, i got my map out but it wasnt on there, i was stranded, so i...

~Jindo

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
stranded, so i...

lay down and waited t die...suddenly, i...

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
suddenly i...

....realized that I left the oven on last night. I went to turn off the oven, and there were REAL Fuzzy Pink Creatures from Alpha Centurai. I looked at them and they said...

T

team.ism

...go to the store and get some. But on the way there I passed a goat farm and thought to myself, "the store is all the way over there BUT the goats are right here!" So as I was approaching the goats...

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
Angry AOL disk throwing monkeys popped out of the ground and said: AOL so easy, no wonder it's #1!!, i was stunned for a few seconds, but then i realized i had to,

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
i realized i had to,

eat the monkeys. but i didnt want to so i took a nija-star that one of the goats had in its mout, took an aol disk and chopped it in half. the monkeys screamed, turned to ash, and flew away. then i...

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
it means it was time to...

...get somr mor milk! I went to the store, and bout a 1/2 gallonf of 2% milk. I then brought it back to the real fuzzy pink creatures of Alpha Centurai. As I gave them the milk, they wanted a...

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
...?

they wanted a...

candybar. so i went back t the stor and on the way met a giant demon that ate me, took me to dimension X, and spit me out and disappeared into thin air. i was...

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Someone please start a NEW story! :p

Also, I think it's easier to read if you copy/paste the old parts together. That way, the last part of the story has the entire thing...

Put the old parts in quote tags, and add your part at the bottom, out of the qoute :p

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
skip that dying one...

i was...

...holding on to a cloud, i then got struck by lightning. Then i ran to a car and ducked under it... then i ran over to a tree and climbed it, i fell... then i hid in a drain and...

~Jindo :nuts:

Jindo

Self
Reaction score

spoil our fun again and i give you -rep :mad:

died. again...

... i was in heavan, fortunately i ha done many good deeds so jesus gave me another chance, i had just been born, i was a baby and immediately asked my new mum where i was, she screamed and fainted so i ran to the pub a drank a bottle of...

Lets see you kill him now!

~Jindo

D

dArKzEr0

to the pub a drank a bottle of...

...toxic waste. I felt my esophogus burn as it went down my throat and into my stomach (which disintegrated in a matter of seconds), and then eat through my skin. I died...

Bruhahahaha :D

dArKz

DM Cross

Reaction score
Just start a new bloody story... What's the big deal?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Yes but a very funny sotry where he keeps killing the person, start and new story and it will go:

Once upon a time, a man went into a boat...

...and fell into the river and drowned.

Kind of pointless :p.

~Jindo

DM Cross

Reaction score
Jindo said:
Yes but a very funny sotry where he keeps killing the person, start and new story and it will go:

Once upon a time, a man went into a boat...

...and fell into the river and drowned.

Kind of pointless :p.

~Jindo

Erm, not if anyone's bright enough to NOT kill the NEW story...

Just start a new one. More fun anyway, I haven't been following the first one since like post 4.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
but then he was revived in the form of a fish and 20 seconds later, a giant shark ate him. he died...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.