TD Gods Hands

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I like the idea very creative
BTW
I'm reporting you to the cops for false advertising :eek:
(A new type of TD never before used in WC3 History)
It isn't

Joking,
Anyway hope you release it soon

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Come to think of it elm i may be able to get one out next weekend. Ive worked on it for a good bit since i started posting it but, i still cant decide if im going to make the map bigger and feter team or leave it small to 5 players.(making it big would make a total of 12 players) But it seems 5 looks alot cleaner and runs good.

G

Gravedigger

this isn't anything new, every mode is based off maps previously made. I remember a clickatron maul last year that you used clicks to kill enemies. It would get way to boring if you tried to play to level 150. I don't think anyone can click that fast anyways.

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Hey guys ive been kinda busy lately with football and stuff in startin varsity so been busy. I wont be able to work on it much, but i should have a beta by the end of the year. Thanks! Any more suggestions please tell. I will get some screen shots on it this weekend. See yaz..

G

Gravedigger

seeing as this map has already been made, and had the same name (see psi's post), you should probably make some big changes to it (including the name)

G

Gravedigger

According to your previous posts, it sounds like exactly the same, you haven't even thought of an original name.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
grave digger, i didnt post that post with the map dl link, that was pdts, i dont want to take credit for something i have not done

and i shuld of seid this earlyer, but click to kill games are very common on battle.net nowadays, you have click wars, king of the castle (made by 56k) and some other things that i cant remember at the moment

G

Gravedigger

grave digger, i didnt post that post with the map dl link, that was pdts, i dont want to take credit for something i have not done

and i shuld of seid this earlyer, but click to kill games are very common on battle.net nowadays, you have click wars, king of the castle (made by 56k) and some other things that i cant remember at the moment

I still remember the first one last year (not by me though), it was a lot like this second God's Hand map.

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Hey guys arrgggg i hoped to have a version out by now but dam i football team made it to the playoffs so ill be stuck for 5 weeks or so. But im still working on it here and there... Thanks ill update the post next weekend.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.