Google Fight

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
God, you people. Here is the fixed version:

I've done some calculations. According to the results, assuming I can create a website titled "Money" 6 times per second AND that Google can index pages that fast, it will only take me 2.537 years to make the number of money searches equal to the number of myspace searches, assuming that they either stay the same or increase in consistently equal amounts. If two people do that, it will only take 1.268 years. Three people, .846. Four people, .63425. You can see where I'm going. If every single active user on TheHelper (1262) does this, it will only take .00201 years to complete. Who's with me? :thup:

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
There are no search results for "." :p

duyen

Reaction score
God, you people. Here is the fixed version:

I've done some calculations. According to the results, assuming I can create a website titled "Money" 6 times per second AND that Google can index pages that fast, it will only take me 2.537 years to make the number of money searches equal to the number of myspace searches, assuming that they either stay the same or increase in consistently equal amounts. If two people do that, it will only take 1.268 years. Three people, .846. Four people, .63425. You can see where I'm going. If every single active user on TheHelper (1262) does this, it will only take .00201 years to complete. Who's with me? :thup:

Yeah, you've also wasted a couple million dollars indexing those pages.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.