Has anybody tried out 1.24?

SanKakU

Reaction score
3 mins? thats pretty slow

and you disregarded number 5 in the checklist that you quoted yourself. if fixing the maps was as simple as replacing H2I, then there wouldn't really be a massive problem, if yours works from just replacing, then congratz.

i only replied to the number 3 in there. i didn't comment on the rest of what he said. and i never quoted myself. and no, i wasn't commenting on my typing speed. 3 minutes was the total time it took me to fix my map so it would be playable again.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
"and you disregarded number 5 in the checklist that you quoted, yourself"
clearer?

it just seems like the problem was oversimplified

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
can someone give me a download link for patch 1.24 in TFT? Blizzard posted the wrong link, instead of 1.24, it gives me 1.23a

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Just login to Battle.net.

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
off topic; am i the only one whose warcraft keeps erroring ever since the 1.24 patch? :eek:

Renendaru

Reaction score
Bleh, blizzard fail.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Ok so I just redownloaded Newgen. But I'm unsure of how to install it correctly. You were to replace the normal worldedit.exe with the newgen worldedit.exe in the warcraft directory, correct? (Usually was a step by step guide somewhere around here, but they removed it?)

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
No. Don't replace it, instead you copy it to another place safe. Then you move the newgen woldedit.exe into the Warcraft folder. Or better yet, just move the entire NewGen folder into a place next to the Warcraft folder. The you run Newgen. Works for me, but I don't know about you.

SwedishChef

Reaction score
I use no jass but still i get an error when trying to host it says 'game was not found'. Is this related to this problem?? Is it that i use newgen?

Renendaru

Reaction score
Then why can I download, but you can't. Could be regional issues.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.