Help making an Exp trigger?

tonton302

Reaction score
What I want to do is make a trigger that gave a 5% exp boost for every player that is in the game. So it would be kind of like this. 1 player = 100%, 2 players = 105%, 3 players = 110%, and so on for about 9 or so players and decreases by 5% when a player leaves. If you can help me with a trigger like this can you put it on here in GUI.

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
@djb4cc1o94: You seem not understand anything about thehelper.net

Dear friend, remove all exp a hero can get, add everything in variables, like:
"Set Creep[1] = Bear lvl 3" "Set Exp[1] = 300" and check when a unit dies with a loop see if dying unit is one of the ones in Creep UNIT ARRAY variable. If it is then add exp to your hero with the same "Integer A" or other variable you use for loops, and add it to unit.
When adding it you will put "Add experience blablabla to hero blablabla equal to: Exp[(Integer A)] * (1+0.05*Players)
To get number playing players I think you must get another loop and check who is playing and store it into Players variable

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
Just do a "Pick every player with conditions (player is user, player is here)" and add 5 to a real variable
Then do another pick every player (or hero, WE isn't open) that sets the exp rate.

I believe that djb4cc1o94 was getting at the fact that the poster said it in a way that made it seem like he wanted it done for him.

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • QQ
    • Hero - Make Player 1 (Red) Heroes gain 100.00% experience from future kills

This is one way, but i think is not editable enough

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
^ at djb4cc1o94 post.
Please do not be so jumpy as to assume anyone who mentions the rules to the poster is rude.
If any of you wish to discuss the matter please continue in private messaging.

And NoobImbaPro's is the best way unless you want to make or use a system.

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Im not rude :D

That sounds like "i have to do it completely for you so you copy and paste it in your map"

No, it doesn't. He means he uses GUI. Not Jass. Read the whole post, not just the last 6 words.

@TheOverWhelm: no one said he was rude.

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
The way it sounds, tommerbob, makes it seem like such.
I'm sorry for the confusion about "no one said he was rude."
When I see someone say something like "You seem not understand anything about thehelper.net", assumptions follow.

Also, to tonton302,
I suggest having two triggers, one on elapsed time 0 that's all "Hey, set this PlayerGroup to all players that are here and then do it again to check the EXP rate for all their heroes".
Then one trigger that detects when a player leave and resets the exp rate for all heroes and removes the player from the PlayerGroup

djb4cc1o94

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
You dont know,people reported me saying im rude so im talking even about them sorry thats off topic but i dont like people arguing about me,if u have problems shut up its about the poster and me not you.If i would have create a thread like tonton302 people probably would have pissed me off, thats the problem,its my nickname i shall quit this forum full of immatured people wich thinks they are "god" with "g" maiuscle.Dont reply me in pm im tired of you stupid people.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.