Hero Contest #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker(Div)

Always Here..
Reaction score
Can people pm me if theyre are 100% done and WILL NOT change anything to their hero? I'm trying to get a headstart since we got a ridiculous number of contestants.

mr-death

Acolyte
Reaction score
>I've updated the first post with the contestants.
Mr death:
For one of your skill, I can't remember the name (the one with the ice blocks swirling), after cast, and move away, the frost nova is casted at the position of the caster when he initially cast the spell. Not at the currect position of the hero. (hope you get what I mean). Is it suppose to be like this?

Yes, it's on the tooltip. "You can pull enemies but the frost nova will explode on the first place you cast the spell." is in there. And it's suppose to be like that for now. :p

Or maybe, I'll update it later, to get something better.

P

PhoeNixeS

I think I'll join..
Hero Proper Name : Frozamoniuum
Hero Class/Name : Wendigo Chief

Drunken_God

Hopes to get back into Mapmaking with SC2 :)
Reaction score
Im in and (Done) This is my hero

Proper Name - Mao'kthall Crystalline

Type - Frost Monarch

Class - Caster

you should check the spelling of your spells and you should remove the shadows of the dummy units^^

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
So many people have joined lately, it's getting better..

knight7770: can you please include my hero name and class in my entry in the entries list. Yup, this is the finalized hero name, but I'm not yet done in my hero yet!

Proper Name: Gelos Frostcaller
Class: Ice Sorceror

Tinki3: your hero was cool and well-balanced, and it's spells are awesome!!

Larcenist, something's wrong with your map.
I couldn't see it in m Warcraft 3.
Yea me too(his first submission).. but I managed to test it by opening the map and clicking Test Map..

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
I think you should check out the other links. Some of the links are not correct (I know mine isn't ). Maybe it's because some threads are deleted and the thread number get jumbled up .
If you find that a link in the first post is incorrect or does not work, let me know which one it is, and I will do my best to fix it.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
>If you find that a link in the first post is incorrect or does not work, let me know which one it is, and I will do my best to fix it.

Ashcat
vypur85
MCR-ELSKER

The links for the above 3 have problem. Didn't check the unsubmitted contestant though. You should update and check your first post often. Posts getting deleted might (not sure) be the reason the links got jumbled up. And deleted post happens quite occasionally.

K

Kastoli

If its not to late i'de like to enter, yes i am aware of there only being 21 days left.

Name: Karudos, The Azure Matriarch.
Everythig else: You'll see.

darkbeer

Beer is Good!
Reaction score
hey,
if you dont mind i'd like to participate as well

my heros name will probably be sth. like: Lord of Icecream :)
but i just have the first spell finished, i'll submitt my map within one or two weeks i guess.

well gl to you all

EDIT: i hope the judges dont mind if i mix my hero a lil bit with ice and snow, it both consists of frozen water xD, so i hope it doenst matter (im using the snowman model for a spell)

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
EDIT: i hope the judges dont mind if i mix my hero a lil bit with ice and snow, it both consists of frozen water xD, so i hope it doenst matter (im using the snowman model for a spell)

extract from wikipedia:
Snow is a type of precipitation in the form of crystalline water ice, consisting of a multitude of snowflakes that fall from clouds. Since snow is composed of small ice particles, it is a granular material.

It would be very strange if snow isn’t allowed since it’s actually nothing else than small ice particles clumped together.

Snow is a form of the ice type Ice Ih. To get another ice type you would need a colder environment or higher pressure than there is on earth (with exception for in laboratories).

Squishy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hero updated again. Map with post can be found from first post.

Zanar

Reaction score
I think i'll join if it's not too late
Proper Name:The Cold Lady
Name:Frost Witch
Model:Naga Sea Witch

darkbeer

Beer is Good!
Reaction score
hoi

if its not to late could you please add Zanar(post above) and me to the contestants list^^

Hero:
Name: Lord of Icecream
Proper Name: Ilike Chocolate
Model: Storm Pandaren
Primary Attribute: Strenght
Attack Type: Meele

still need to do one spell^^, so ill submitt the hero in a few days.

garet10

Reaction score
map to

Hero:
Name: Klar Archice
Proper Name: Fallen Ice Spike
Model: Dwarf Muradin
Primary Attribute: Intelligent
Attack Type: Meele/Range

Maping in progress.

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Can people pm me if theyre are 100% done and WILL NOT change anything to their hero? I'm trying to get a headstart since we got a ridiculous number of contestants.

Or better yet, don't allow WIPs to post here.
As in, only post here when you've done with your Hero, at least with the map.

So we won't be filled with :

"I'm joining. My Hero is bla-bla-bla"

but without a real map.

Reduces great number of post too.
But people are still allowed to update the map.

btw, you spelt my name wrong in Page 1.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
if its not to late could you please add Zanar(post above) and me to the contestants list

Theres still 18 days left from apr. 30. Better make it fast if your hero takes a long time to make.

garet10

Reaction score
The map is Done.

Theres still 18 days left from apr. 30. Better make it fast if your hero>>> takes a long time to make.
LOL I am a noob take me about 4 hours.

I noob-ed it took 4 hours + a few minutes. Tell me if it works or not?

Attachments

• Hero on a Search for his Family.w3x
    58 KB · Views: 273
K

Kyonu

I like how its hard at the beginning, but not how it's so frickin simple through the rest. :(

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
garet, none of yours spells are triggered?..
and you have 5, i believe you need 3 regular, and 1 ulti
there add a level up trigger and a healing trigger and a cooldown trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.