Hero Ideas [Greek Mythology]

I_RULE_YOU

Reaction score
Hades:

Mark of the Damned: Marks the targeted unit with a permanent rune, dealing 10 damage a second until the unit is killed. Can't be dispelled.

Undertaker: Temporarily removes the soul from the targeted hero, disabling it from casting spells decreasing its attack damage by 100%. Lasts 5 seconds.

Hell's Pass: Opens a dark hole into the abyss, sucking nearby enemies into it, which are held there until the dark hole dissipates. Lasts 25 seconds.

The Reaping: Sends powerful wraiths to fly into enemies. Anything these wraiths touch has the soul ripped out of it, instantly killing it (like stampede, but smaller AoE and far less missiles)

Manee

Reaction score
Orpheus

I suggest u make him a support hero...

Skills:

Battle Chant- Aura that raises the attack of nearby enemies

Unbreakable Poem- Channeling spell that deflects all negative effects in an area. Also burns mana of nearby enemies.

Sweet Slumber- Causes an enemy to sleep. When allied units are targeted, they gain HP while sleeping. (Includes invulnerability while sleeping)

Song of the Enraged- Simultaneously sends 3 sonic waves that damages nearby enemies. The farther the distance from the hero, the weaker the damage is. Those who are affected by this spell are also silenced.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Poseidon

-Father of Horses- (passive)
Passively increases Poseidon's movementspeed by 10/15/20% and his attackspeed by 5/10/15%.

-Trident Bash-
Poseidon thrusts his giant trident through the target enemy dealing 75/150/225 damage and holding it for 6 seconds. During these 6 seconds Poseidon and the enemy can not attack, but Poseidon can move around and drag the enemy with him. He has his movement slowed by 35/25/15% while dragging.

-Earthshock-
Since he also is te god of earthquakes, Poseidon can release a powerfull earthshock. This earthshock deals 100/200/300 damage to all enemy units withing 350 range and stuns them for 1.5/2.5/3.5 seconds.

-Tidal Waves- (ultimate)
Poseidon unleashes the wrath of the sea, dealing 150 damage to all enemy units in 150 range, and slowing their movement speed by 30% for 3 seconds. This is following by the summoning of 5 huge waves, who all strike a random enemy near Poseidon for 75 damage. (An single unit can be hit by multiple waves)

Menelaus

Reaction score
Just because he steers a boat that doesn't mean hes powerful =P

have you read the divine comedy? charon scares the crap out of dante

Poseidon

-Father of Horses- (passive)
Passively increases Poseidon's movementspeed by 10/15/20% and his attackspeed by 5/10/15%.

-Trident Bash-
Poseidon thrusts his giant trident through the target enemy dealing 75/150/225 damage and holding it for 6 seconds. During these 6 seconds Poseidon and the enemy can not attack, but Poseidon can move around and drag the enemy with him. He has his movement slowed by 35/25/15% while dragging.

-Earthshock-
Since he also is te god of earthquakes, Poseidon can release a powerfull earthshock. This earthshock deals 100/200/300 damage to all enemy units withing 350 range and stuns them for 1.5/2.5/3.5 seconds.

-Tidal Waves- (ultimate)
Poseidon unleashes the wrath of the sea, dealing 150 damage to all enemy units in 150 range, and slowing their movement speed by 30% for 3 seconds. This is following by the summoning of 5 huge waves, who all strike a random enemy near Poseidon for 75 damage. (An single unit can be hit by multiple waves)

awesome!!!!
what about a horse stampede? can you do that or does it have to be running?

I_RULE_YOU

Reaction score
Apollo:

Divine Volley: Sends a barrage of dozens of arrows to strike the targeted area (Cluster Rockets).

Hunter's Call: Apollo releases his savage war cry, giving all nearby friendly ranged units a damage boost.

Godly Aim: Gives Apollo a 1% chance to deal 10X normal damage.

Apocalypto: Apollo calls down a piece of the sun to strike the selected area, dealing 400 damage primarily and burning units for 15 damage per second after. Lasts 20 seconds (I was thinking Acid Bomb with Phoenix Birth art :p)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
common people, Ajax!

also, it would be cool to unlock gods from other mythologys as secret characters - but not rigged ones. Like Odin, Jupiter, Set, etc...

You can have Pegasus, Cerberus, Gorgon [Medusa],Theseus, 9 Muses, 3 fates, Jason, Perseus, Chimera (Not sure if that one is greek).

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Ooooh, ok, I thought u were smartypantsing around :D
Correct all the errors you want.

Odysseus...Menelaus...Achilles rules bigtime!

thats cool about the shades. and i wasnt pointing out ur spelling errors to be a jerk, i was just doing that so he could get them right in the game.

and if u do odysseus, u better do menelaus :p

Lolz, I know how to spell :p

also, it would be cool to unlock gods from other mythologys as secret characters - but not rigged ones. Like Odin, Jupiter, Set, etc...

Jupiter = Zeus

+Rep to everyone!

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
awesome!!!!
what about a horse stampede? can you do that or does it have to be running?

Horse stampede is always a good spell, so he could make it a horse stampede too. Stampedes r good for all :p

But the main idea (yeah, I acouly try to fit an idea behind my heroes:D) behind Poseidon's skills was, for father of horses, that father of horses compensated the slow from trident bash, plus he can catch up fleeing and slowed units from his ult and hit them faster.

Menelaus

Reaction score
+Rep to everyone!
not me :(

Horse stampede is always a good spell, so he could make it a horse stampede too. Stampedes r good for all :p

But the main idea (yeah, I acouly try to fit an idea behind my heroes:D) behind Poseidon's skills was, for father of horses, that father of horses compensated the slow from trident bash, plus he can catch up fleeing and slowed units from his ult and hit them faster.
yeah, just throwing my thoughts out there

Jupiter = Zeus

Oh, really?

Greek = Roman too? Thewy are different. Its like saying Thor = Zeus.

theyre different but jupiter is clearly and obviously influenced by zeus
so yes to saying theyre different, but no to the thor thing

summary:
jupiter ≠ zeus
jupiter ≈ zeus

common people, Ajax!
Which one? Personally I like Telamonian Ajax better as a warrior, but Oïlean Ajax better as a person
Chimera (Not sure if that one is greek).
Yessir!

Anything.

Reaction score
Mnemosyne

Possible Spells: Omniscience, Mind Spark, Trauma...

------------------------------------

Amphisbaena
Oceanborn Terror (Hydra, with eye techniques)

Possible Spells: Mesmerize, Instant-Kill, Envenomed Fangs, Sandstorm

Bellerophon
Slayer

Possible Spells: Summon Kimaera, Berserk...

Tisiphone

Possible Spells:
Requiem - Corpse-explosion type spell.
Murder - When landing a killing blow, attack speed is increased for 8 seconds.
Avenging Wrath - When Hero dies, summons an illusion of herself that has increased damage, attack speed, and movement speed.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
not me :(

yeah, just throwing my thoughts out there

theyre different but jupiter is clearly and obviously influenced by zeus
so yes to saying theyre different, but no to the thor thing

summary:
jupiter ≠ zeus
jupiter ≈ zeus

Which one? Personally I like Telamonian Ajax better as a warrior, but Oïlean Ajax better as a person
Yessir!

Oh I forgot xD... lolz... +Rep! Roman Mythology is Influenced by Greek Mythology... Mars = Ares... Mercury = Hermes... Venus = Aphrodite... Uranus = Poseidon (Can be Nereus)... Jupiter = Zeus... Pluto = Hades...

XD

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
When the Romans invaded Greece and found the Greek culture, they practicly copied it because they liked it very much. They just changed some minor things, like names, to make it sound more as their own gods instead of total greek copies. But aside from the names, they are practicly the same.

And for hero ideas: Enyo, Phobos, and Deimos cant be missed!
Especialy Phobos, he's my favorite.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
I wouldn't forget the greek heroes of course, they're the one that makes the Greek world go round xD

epicjokexw4.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.