Hero Idea's

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Ok i need hero ideas for an rpg map. Just throw all your ideas at me and ill add rep. Easy As That :D

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Bounce Bolt:
Shoots a firebolt on a enemy unit that bounces on another random unit withing range damaging and stunning for X amount of damage and stunning X amount of seconds. Each level how many times it bounces increases, damage increases and stun duration.

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Bounce Bolt:
Shoots a firebolt on a enemy unit that bounces on another random unit withing range damaging and stunning for X amount of damage and stunning X amount of seconds. Each level how many times it bounces increases, damage increases and stun duration.

I think he means the actual heroes, not abilities.

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I think he means the actual heroes, not abilities.

deeeeerp!!! didnt think like that, thanks mate xD. Well hero ideas..

Wretched Seeker

Model: Gul'Thak
Name: Loc'Tus
Story: Adept at using dark and death spells the Seeker devours joy and happiness, to gain strength and magical powers. Rarely cooperating with the Scourge he lives alone and normally never likes to be in a group.

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
ty + rep to both of u
EDIT* woops i gave to much credit so far srry guys tommorow ill add it

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Name: Burn'o-thar
Original model: Firelord
Story: Once, born in a volcano, he was an adept of a sacred religion that on verge of getting eradicted from his world. He had to save the cult of the damned to get his and his friend's life saved or their master would create the ''so-called'' revolution, which one would erease all living species from his planet. May this warrior burn his master's souls!

131ackout

Why do i smell dermonat?

anyway, here's a hero idea. :p

Name: Byka'ege
Original Model: Any model.
Story: Byak'ege was born in a small village, filled with many glorious people. One day, the demon creeps outran the village, destroying everything. Byka'ege, a kid, ran away, and became an adult and have developed his skills. Byka'ege is looking for his revenge and is focused on the demon creeps...

:p

131ackout

Make it 2. :p

Hero Name: Tyronida
Original Model: Either Ranger from Slivermoon campaign or undead one.
Story: Tyronida was a girl slave of Byak'ege, when he escaped from the demon creeps invasion, and Tyronida was tortured, tortured, and tortured. At that night, Tyronida was able to be free from Byak'ege, and finds a longbow, practiced all day and night. Now, Tyronida is able to increase his power and have developed good abilities.

:p

Ringleader

Reaction score
How about a regional hero that has abilities based on the terrain he's near? Water would be healing spells, forest could be like entangling roots, etc.

131ackout

Ring,
He wanted heroes ideas such as names and models

not some abilities, but that's good. :p

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
He never said that, he said that he wanted ideas and correct me if I'm wrong, Ringleader gave him his idea.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Vario the Soul Seeker
Vario was once a powerful necromancer who sold his soul to the darkness, but when he betrayed his master, the darkness consumed his body, turning him into a restless spirit that wanders the lands forever in search of souls to re-form his body.

Abilities:

Soul Tap - Vario can turn life into pure spell energy. Deals X damage to an enemy and restores that much mana to Vario. (based off whatever you want it to be, storm bolt maybe, and triggered)

Soul Leech - Vario's attacks damage the enemy's mana too. (based off Feedback)

Impending Doom - Vario curses the target, causing it to lose X hp over 10 seconds and then be damaged for a large amount. If the unit dies, it will respawn under your control unless it is a boss. (based off Doom and triggered)

Ultimate: Spirit Split - Vario splits his spirit into three elements, Mind, Body and Soul. Mind is a powerful spellcaster that can cast Dark Bolt (nuke/stun) and Arcane Explosion (AOE nuke), Body is a strong warrior that can cast Dark Slam (war stomp, but different graphic) and Soul is a shadow priest that can cast Shadow Heal (like holy light) and Animate Dead.

Note: Spirit Split should be based off Storm, Earth and Fire (pandaren brewmaster's ult)

sirjasalot

Reaction score
I don't use TFT but a good hero would be one that is melee but that does not necessairly have attacking spells. Cause from wha ti know the leaders in the mdeival times didnt revive 6 of their dead men or entangle someone with branches coming out fromt he ground. Good auras would be better becasue on the field of battle fighting kings or princes etc. gave hope to the men.

Name: Marth The 2nd
Original Model: Up to you i don't really care.
Abilities: 4 owning aura's or 3 aura's and a spell to make the hero somewhat more interesting.

brodygs9630

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Im horrible when it comes to heros>.<
but add something like....a giant chicken that was originaly a chicken in a lab,and when the scientist where trying to make it so that its twice its size,something went wrong,and now its permanetly giant...or something like that....
srry for the bad idea>.<

sirjasalot

Reaction score
lol brody it's an ok idea. Its up to dragon lance to take it or not. besdies, your idea would make the game a lot more funny. sometimes games are made to seriously and aren't meant for fun but to try to win. your idea would make it funny . the only thing to do would be to add a chicken sound set to make it even funnier. when the chicken would be clsoe to someone it would activate chicken sound set for example. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Ha Brody, sounds funny :p. Anyways heres my shot.

Red Mage

Model: Blood Mage with a sword attachment. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models.php?id=ljeq5v (Sword)

Description: An average warrior that uses magic to destroy his enemies.

Skills (Ideas): Blade Rush: The Red Mage charges towards an enemy picking up speed and slides in him and stabs him. The Red Mage is extremely vulnerable during the charge and will trip and be stunned if a unit blocks the way. The longer the charge/ more damage.

That's all the skills I got and sounds like a real hard one. Should be an ultimate.

131ackout

Here's my hilarious hero. :p

Fartoridora

Model:Any you want that farts all time.

Skills Recommended:

Fart Poison
Fartoridora farts to an enemy, poisoning them, doing X initial damage and is poisoned for X damage every seconds for X seconds.
Based on Shadow Strike
Fart Roar
Fartoridora farts, making him mad, causing him to roar, which gives him to have a poison attack for X seconds.
(This needs triggers, to give him the item ability of Orb of Venom.
Fart Strike [Ultimate]
Fartoridora goes to an enemy, then farts 5 times that causes the enemy's breath to become poisonous, doing X major damage.
Half damage is caused to the heroes.

You have one extra ability for you to make you can invent! :D

If you get this in your map, maybe everyone'll laugh. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.