Homosexuality: A social decision or a physical instinct?

nabbig2

Reaction score
Okey, what would you say if one day you got home after school I was in your snakes terrarium and having sex with it?

I would call the cops and have you arrested for breaking in my house, and sue you for defilation of my property. Obviously I would be upset.

But I see what point you are trying to make. However, just because bestiality is okay doesn't mean that it's okay for people to go around having sex with other people's animals without permission. That is ridiculous.

So going by your logic, if homosexual people should be able to get married, they should be able to go in and rape other homosexuals? And just because two people have the right to have sex, they have the right to go rape somebody's spouse? Your logic is a fallacy. I highly suggest your learn about ad hominem arguments: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
No. I am just having fun. Anyway, lets make this scenario then. Your snake has run out on the street, then I am allowed to have sex with it right?

nabbig2

Reaction score
No. I am just having fun. Anyway, lets make this scenario then. Your snake has run out on the street, then I am allowed to have sex with it right?

Oh, okay.

Certainly not-at least in my point of view. The snake considered my property, and you doing such would be considered a legal offense. In fact, as the laws in the US stand now, it would be punishable by law. Just because my property is trying to run away from me :eek: doesn't give you the right to take it.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I do beleive that bestiality should be legal, however.
Why is it anybody elses business what somebody chooses to do with an animal? It's their sexual desires and it does not hurt an animal any more than playing with a pet as pet owners do.
What the hell you say, its ok to have sex with animals?!... Thats f*cking nuts!

nabbig2

Reaction score
What the hell you say, its ok to have sex with animals?!... Thats f*cking nuts!

LOL! Sorry I can't help laughing....if you really want to debate with me (I would be glad to), then please take a read of the last couple pages of this thread, and then make your point as to why having sex with animals is wrong.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Well then, I am not allowed to have sex with owned animals, but free animals I am allowed to fuck as much as I want?

nabbig2

Reaction score
Well then, I am not allowed to have sex with owned animals, but free animals I am allowed to fuck as much as I want?

In short, yes.

However, I imagine the government would issue some sort of license-in a similar manner like how the issue licenses for hunting most wild animals.

EDIT: Now I see your post FireCat. Okay listen, I am not about to listen to your opinionated, uneducated, mumbo jumbo opinion. I am only willing to debate if you are willing to debate intelligently. Now if you wish to argue, please tell my why having sex with animals is wrong.

FireCat

Reaction score
debate if you are willing to debate intelligently. Now if you wish to argue, please tell my why having sex with animals is wrong.
Animals can't debate so why could we have? If someone do it or want it.. they are simple f*cking sick in the head!

nabbig2

Reaction score
Animals can't debate so why could we have? If someone do it or want it.. they are simple f*cking sick in the head!

So you mean that since animals can not debate with humans, people should be deprived of their sexual orientation?

Please FireCat, give me one example of bestiality harming the animal. There are many activities that are legal that hurt animals far more, such as hunting and slaughter. How do you even now that animals don't like to engage in sexual behavior with humans?

Also; listen-every type of sexual relationship can become abuse, including between husband and wife. Calling somebody sick in the head because they have sexual relations with an animal is very ignorant and rude. How would you feel if somebody called you "fucking sick" for loving another human being? Both types of relationships have the potential to end up bad-but as far as I know, everything can not be perfect.

CatCat: Come on, let me have a reasonable debate with this gentleman/gentlewoman.

EDIT: Just saw FireCat's second post.

"About what? Animals can't say I want have sex with someone.. yeah?! "

Very often, animals such as dogs and rabbits mount human beings. How can you say that they don't ever want to have sex with a human?

CatCat

Reaction score
So you mean that since animals can not debate with humans, people should be deprived of their sexual orientation?
Please FireCat, give me one example of bestiality harming the animal. There are many activities that are legal that hurt animals far more, such as hunting and slaughter. How do you even now that animals don't like to engage in sexual behavior with humans?
Also; listen-every type of sexual relationship can become abuse, including between husband and wife. Calling somebody sick in the head because they have sexual relations with an animal is very ignorant and rude. How would you feel if somebody called you "fucking sick" for loving another human being? Both types of relationships have the potential to end up bad-but as far as I know, everything can not be perfect.
CatCat: Come on, let me have a reasonable debate with this gentleman/gentlewoman.
EDIT: Just saw FireCat's second post.
"about what? Animals can't say I want have sex with someone.. yeah?! "
Very often, animals such as dogs and rabbits mount human beings. How can you say that they don't ever want to have sex with a human?

He never said bestiality was harming animals.

The reason why so many people are mocking your reasoning is because they are very skeptical regarding your thinking. You claim that you are sure that the animals (to some extent) like having sex with humans and that you know what they want. You must realize this is very hard for other people to acknowledge.

nabbig2

Reaction score

The reason why so many people are mocking your reasoning is because they are very skeptical regarding your thinking. You claim that you are sure that the animals (to some extent) like having sex with humans and that you know what they want. You must realize this is very hard for other people to acknowledge.

You are right, he did not state that bestiaity was harming animals. I was simply making an argument that since bestiality does not harm animals, there is no reason for it to be illegal.

Animals do enjoy sexual behavior with humans to a limited extent-like I said earlier, some pets will mount their owners. This is clearly their choice and decision.

I never claimed that I know what animals want. I simply am saying that ther is no compelling evidence that animals despise sexual behavior with humans. I most certainly do realize that this is hard for a lot of people to accept-simply because the idea of bestialty is revolting to some who consider it "taboo"-sadly, with very little reasoning at all. All I am doing is pointing out that there is no reason why bestiality should be illlegal. These people, in my opinion, just haven't been exposed to bestiality and therefore irrationally hate it.
After all-We often fear and ridicule that which we do not understand.

FireCat

Reaction score

Yea QFT..
its really disturbing.. how someone can say its ok to have sex with animals..

btw: You don't think it harm them Psychical and even theirs body? and Well its not naturally for a animal have sex with a human for real!

nabbig2

Reaction score
Yea QFT..
its really disturbing.. how someone can say its ok to have sex with animals..

Oh, just because you have a different sexual preference? That's very open minded and educated of you. (Sarcasm.)

If you want, I can explain to you how someone can say its okay to have sex with animals.

FireCat

Reaction score
If you want, I can explain to you how someone can say its okay to have sex with animals.
OMG, just no I don't want hear that!

One Question: Would you do it?
and
btw: You don't think it harm them Psychical and even theirs body? and Well its not naturally for a animal have sex with a human for real!

CatCat

Reaction score
You are right, he did not state that bestiaity was harming animals. I was simply making an argument that since bestiality does not harm animals, there is no reason for it to be illegal.

Animals do enjoy sexual behavior with humans to a limited extent-like I said earlier, some pets will mount their owners. This is clearly their choice and decision.

I never claimed that I know what animals want. I simply am saying that ther is no compelling evidence that animals despise sexual behavior with humans. I most certainly do realize that this is hard for a lot of people to accept-simply because the idea of bestialty is revolting to some who consider it "taboo"-sadly, with very little reasoning at all. All I am doing is pointing out that there is no reason why bestiality should be illlegal. These people, in my opinion, just haven't been exposed to bestiality and therefore irrationally hate it.
After all-We often fear and ridicule that which we do not understand.

You are correct. But I still stand firm to the belief that I cannot tell what animals are thinking, and your reasoning isn't helping.
Perhaps if you tried to give me more facts instead experiences and intuition, which are fallacies.
Although you have stated that pets will mount their owners, yet I am still skeptical whether I should immediately conclude this is because the animals are making sentient decisions, because I for one still think that animals are not to be compared to humans on this level.

I do not look at bestiality as a taboo, I merely disapprove of your reasoning.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.