I need your help! Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
:ting!!!:
Hey, Seth, that post of yours gave me ideas for your comic, where can I add them?
PM?
MSN?
What?

You can head over to GH.com and post it in GH Suggestions and Ideas! :)

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Goths_High/index.php?showforum=13

You shouldn't have to sign in to post. If it asks you to, please PM me here so I can correct that.

IDK - +repped :) Thanks, man.

EDIT!

Whitesock, Zak, I got you guys, too.

BTW, if you do read a comic and wanna leave a comment, please check out the forum :) In the GH News forum, I announce each and every comic in a thread. As a guest, you can post a comment, even if it's "YOU SUCK!" :p

Comments on our work is always appreciated. Also, if you can think of something to make the artwork better, or the photoshopping, etc. etc., you can leave those in Suggestions And Ideas. Don't just PM/E-mail/post it here, since Krys and Krave aren't members here! :)

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
I try to vote everytime I see your sig, and ya, just voted.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Yeah, I can't fix the message thing. Tried this morning.

PB, I've given out too much rep for today! XD I'll rep you tomorrow, I promise :)

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Ha Ha, no biggie :p

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Lol, I voted like two weeks ago :p
and today obviously
A Thank You Message from Goth's high - No Current Message
:D

DM Cross

Reaction score
PB and J - Mase

My list of "rep these people tomorrow"! XD Thanks, Mase. And like I said, it won't let me change that message :( Don't know how...

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
If you check your Control Panel you will find you lost alot of rep. This was to bring you down from the 13 you were giving. This is to correct a bug I created with the rep system. You were giving too much rep. You still give alot though :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
Is there any way to keep my rep locked at 1k, but still allow people to give me rep? :confused: I like reading the little comments people give me when they rep me. As for the rep itself, I really don't care :)

And that won't effect the past reps I've given, right? LOL! Today's voters may have gotten lucky XD

pladams9

Seth's Good-Twin
Reaction score
Well rep still matters to me. I can smell it a mile away. I voted. Now give me my nearly-free rep! :D When you can, of course. :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
PB, Mase, Plad, and Massin... Gotcha.

Whitesock, did I rep you already? I thought I had before, cause I think you've posted twice in this thread.

For any GH fans - Comic 6 is done, but we need Rin to get online to put it up. I'm working on photoshopping 7, and Krave has been drawing 8 since Friday, so hopefully we won't be making you guys wait an extra week for quite some time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.