I need your help! Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Whitesock - That was your third post in this thread XD Thus, you posted TWICE before it!

Everyone who's voted - PLEASE remember that you can vote ONCE PER 24 HOURS! The main reason our rank dropped so badly last month is because people voted once, then never again -.- For at least the next week, I would REALLY APPRECIATE it if you could vote once a day. It only takes 2 minutes, right? :)

I can't rep you guys EACH TIME you vote :( But you will work your way on my good side with it. And let's face it, so far, almost no one's on it XD Thus, it's a good (really rare) opportunity. Think about it ;) ;)

Everyone who hasn't voted - GET TO IT! Please :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Exactly! And isn't that short amount of time worth wasting to get on my good side? ;) ;) I can be your best friend or your worst enemy, after all :)

Naw, I'm kidding. If you don't vote, I won't ban you or -rep you, but I will appreciate anyone who'll vote as often as possible... Even once a week is better than nothing at all! I wanna try to stay on page 1 for as long as possible! :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
OH, well, no. I just meant posting in general XD But that's not really on-topic, now, is it? ;) ;)

Woo, vote vote vote vote vote!

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
:ting!!!:
Hey, Seth, that post of yours gave me ideas for your comic, where can I add them? (post 18)
PM?
MSN?
What?
so?

Btw, I log in the vote and vote, then go again and vote again.Does that count?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The rep adjustment I made on all the All Forums Mods should hold up for a while. What I did will not and does not effect the rep comments.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
The Helper said:
The rep adjustment I made on all the All Forums Mods should hold up for a while. What I did will not and does not effect the rep comments.
Good.
I suppose my rep won't get lower, I was -reped twice yesterday-was enough :(

DM Cross

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
so?

Btw, I log in the vote and vote, then go again and vote again.Does that count?

As far as I know, you can only vote once a day if you have ONE IP address... If you have a changer, it may be cheatable, but I hate cheaters :) Please vote on the up-and-up.

As for ideas, this is where we like our fan's ideas to be submitted:

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Goths_High/index.php?showforum=13

Husky - TOUGH CRAP! XD You're getting repped, damn you! (Though, TH will eventually erase it anyway XD)

PB, Mase, Plad, and Massin, Husky, and now Amf (I got Nika already, I think)

Got the list. I'll try to rep you all in a sec.

DM Cross

Reaction score
I would rep you again, but I think TH would yell at me if I started handing out shitloads of rep every single day XD So you guys only get repped ONCE for the first time you vote.

Or if I forget I've repped you and ya get lucky ;)

Anyway, we still need votes every single day. Like IDk said, it doesn't even take TWO MINUTES! :D Please vote.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
voted.jpg

Red Beard

Part-Time helper.... Full Time Lurker
Reaction score
Sorry for my late entrance (the winds were against me).

I will begin the 24 hour voting................

NOW!!

Gl, imo GH deserves to be at least in the middle of the first page.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Thanks, man :) I have another project ahead of me. I wanna re-scan the first like... Four comics or so, where they were really grainy. I plan on re-photoshopping them so they're better quality. Also, I wanna get rid of the "swastika" that everyone sees on Kenny's leg in the season 1 Cover Art.

Right now, we ARE at the middle of page 1! XD Still our best ranking... BUT we still need people to vote as often as they possible can.

We got some FORTY FREAKING VOTES YESTERDAY! :eek: JESUS, I love you people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.