I'll make a promotional wallpaper for anyone who wants one

NotTheHelper

Yeah, its under your bed.
Reaction score
Well scratch the Labyrnith one i had b4...if you havnt started, Me and Rep7a are making a Command and Conquer age advancment type of map called Isles of Change and we will need a cool loading screen for it. :) Me, NotTheHelper on TH.net and Oblivion.IV on wc3 and Rep7a are the Heads of the project so a cool load scree/wallpaper would be awsome...b/c i really do like your work its awsome gj man keep up the good work.

S

savageman

Hey I could use a wallpaper when time is present. I have done graphic design in the past so I understand how much work is put into a truly gratifying end product and I thank you for all the effort put in.

Anywho my TD is still in the making so I thought id through in my request since so I can work on the Map while I wait:D

The map name is-Savage Tower Defense
Colors- Any color scheme is fine, let your creative skills go wild( ill actually work my map around your colors)
Renders- A tower firing a flaming arrow at a person or something revilant to that
Text-Savageman presents, the ultimate in TD,...(game name)

Once again thank you for your effort and time

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
This is accualy great timing for your services, I was just looking for somebody to make a wallpaper for my RPG that will be done in a couple weeks. :D

Here is the information if you are still taking requests:

The Title of the Map
Reign of Terror RPG

The Creator of the Map
Darkrider315

An idea of what you are looking for (and text)
A basic backround displaying my RPG title. A white-silver lettering of "Reign of Terror RPG" in the upper left corner or anywhere near there that works. Also put "Darkrider315" under it. And ofcourse, your name if desired soemwhere on the map (just not in the bottom right area).

Basic backround picture:
http://www.blizzard.com/inblizz/fanart/ScreenShot.aspx?ImageIndex=301&Set=0
(Im not sure if it is legal for me to use Blizz fan art, but I dont really see why not being as it is open to the public..idk, if you can use it, it would be great)

I hope that is enough information, if anything else is needed that I may have forgot or is needed, please PM me here. Thanks a lot! :D

Also ill give you some rep and anything else I can do for a job well done. I appreciate this alot :)

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
in the tut ur making, what kind of tool do u use?
Adobe photoshop?
or any program better than that?
i think adobe photoshop is the best...

CrazyWolf

Reaction score
Request

Ok i have a really complicated request.
Here it is.

There is a gate(i would prefer this gate to be like the one of blizzard you know the one with the 2 monks on the left and right).I will post a screeny in a while.This gate is in the space between left and middle of the screen but not exactly in the middle.The gate is on fire(i would prefer blue fire but i dont care if its red either).From the inside of the gate a light is coming outwards.
The light creates a path of light in which a man is lying on the ground with one hand towards the air(like when someone is bleeding and crying for help but he cant move from his position).The backround is all black.
On the upper right corner of the screen it says with Big Letters:
Path
to
Freedom

And on the down left corner it says Loading Screen created by (your name).

I want the space from the right to be left black from the middle to down.

If you have further questions plz let me know.

Edit:Here is the screenies

D

DaramothCGS

Alrighty,

I'll get everyone added to the list as soon as I can :) Since you have a few people in front of you It'll be awhile.

pheonixashes,

lol, I almost went cross eyed making this one. Unfortunately, I was reading over your request (of the animations and fighting) the only way to make this happen would to have someone actually hand draw it for you. Otherwise it is simply impossible to get the appropriate combination of pictures to get the result you were looking for.

So I took it upon myself to throw together something that I thought would be appropriate for your title, again, this is what 'I' thought would be appropriate, and you may not care for it at all. Lol, feel free to let me know. I almost went cross eyed making this one from all the cutting and pasting :).

It was indeed a fun (and rough) one to make. Let me know of any changes you need made :)

Enjoy!

I'm going out of town again this weekend but will pick up where I left on when I get back. Have a great weekend everyone! The tutorial will be in photoshop, and I got the Barracks war thing taken care of for ya.

DaramothCGS
ChamberLand Gaming Studios
Currently in Development: Marine Special Forces 2: The Dark Queen for Warcraft III
Give Feedback and DL Wallpapers at: http://cgstudios.blogspot.com

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
It seems a bit plain... can you perhaps squeeze 6 pictures on each side, then make a pyroclasm in the middle?

I don't like the font either; it looks cartoonish and... 1950s TV type font. Make it more bloody! And can you move it up a bit more to make room for the text box?

Other than that (which is basically the entire thing) it's good ^_^.

Frozenhelfir

set Gwypaas = Guhveepaws
Reaction score
Hello. I'm making a Fire vs Ice map and so far the only one working on it is me. I don't really know what I want but I was kind of thinking of two dragons clashing their breaths kind of thing. I don't know :banghead: but I guess that's what you're for eh? You will get to be the first one in the credits too =)

Title:
Frozenhelfire's Fire VS Ice arena

Creator(s):

Frozenhelfire

Idea:
Don't have many but I was thinking of having a fire and an ice dragon batteling or infernals. Anything that looks cool will float my boat.

E

ElkoDelHaxz

Hi there, I think your pics look really good and I'd like if you made one for my map too. Ok, The name of the map is Jungle Maze Arena and is a two team map when you run around in a maze of jungletrees trying to kill eachother. I am the creator of the map, ElkoDelHaxz is my name. I don't know if you ever have seen the warcraft 3 model of Kojiri Sasaki, but if you have, try to get something that looks like that into the picture. It would be pretty enough if there were just like a blue beastmaster and Sasaki dueling with junglebackground and the name of the map upper middle and my name down left corner. If you can figure out anyway to make the letters "jungly" you're free to make it so.

I hope I got my message through, it is a lot of text accually, well if you wonder anything, just ask me.

Ryuu

I am back with Chocolate (:
Reaction score
Awesomeness.

Anyway, I have one to request, too:

As the background image, set it to a 3D checkers game board.

At the top part of the image, somewhere below 3cm of the computer screen's top border, insert a text "Expansion Checkers".

At the uppermost top part of the image, somewhere above the above text, insert the text "Ryuu presents...".

At the bottom of the image, somwhere above 4cm of the computer screen's bottom border, insert a description "In this challenging game, you fight against several of your opponents against the checkers board. Watch out for the dangerous traps that will take away 1 out of 5 lives! Gain cool items too."

Thanks in advance.

turondo

Reaction score
hey there i have a request for you too please.

The map is called The Second War, which is an AoS/RPG based map in which there are two factions, orcs and human alliance, battling it out over the real warcraft lore of The Second War.

For the title of the map just have, The Second War v1.0

Creators: Glorfindel, Sir_Ninjo, Immortal_GoD, Wugiboy

as for the picture you could possibly search for warcraft second war images (if there are any) or basically just a horde orc (maybe guldan?) vs a human alliance soldier.

and of course put yourself in creds too for the image! :D

Thanks very much in advance!

killbuzz

Reaction score
Problem...

Hey can i change mine? my map turned out to have a big error and i didnt want to remake it :banghead: so im making one called: "Ship Life" (near top middle) Author: "killbuzz" (maybe under title) can i get some boats (human and undead) battling in a harbor with some burning ships (sinking) thx. (srry i had to change it) :D
By the way your loading screens are SWEET! im +reping you before and after mine (right now)

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
I'm going out of town again this weekend but will pick up where I left on when I get back. Have a great weekend everyone! The tutorial will be in photoshop, and I got the Barracks war thing taken care of for ya.
thanks!

D

DaramothCGS

Alrighty,

lol, I have NO idea if this is even near, or close to what you were looking for. I tried putting the faces on both sides and it simply could not look very good so I decided to do it this way and put less emphasis on the faces and more on the action.

Let me know what you think, as always. Maybe this one will give us something better to work with.

DaramothCGS
Currently in Development: Marine Special Forces 2: The Dark Queen for Warcraft III

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Heylo! I'm making my final map (it's a maze) and I'd think a cool banner would help out greatly. First off I'd like it to be based around this... link. The name of the map is Maze of Chaos: The Final Stand made by n[o]oblet (my a.k.a.). As for the text/color I think showing you my minimap that I did will get you started as of what type of fonts... here's what I did for the mini map. Size doesn't matter (I'll be resizing it, I really don't know what size I want right now). If you need any more information then feel free to pm me. And if you can make this then I will be happy to add you in loading screen and quests along with any quotes you want to add or like a link you want people to visit. Idc if you put watermarks or any credits in it.
Thx in advanced you're a great artist!!!:D

P.S. ~ Take as long as you want, no rush.

~With great appreciation
nll a.k.a. n[o]oblet

D

DaramothCGS

Killbuzz,

I have a working concept for you!

Let me know what you think! :)

DaramothCGS

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
I like. Make the text box in the blank space, please ^_^. Make it covering down to about the bottom of the image with a small (I'd say 50-100 pixel) margin.

Almost exactly what I wanted ^_^. Which is good enough for me, because I always want perfection.

A

adampalicki

The Title of the Map - DBZ Tribute Reverted v10
The Creator(s) of the Map - ikcilapmada + Drakenking
An idea of what you are looking for - something SIMILAR to this one.
screen9.jpg

Any other text / text boxes / information you'd like to see included - none.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.