Status
Not open for further replies.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I have heard some alternatives:
Another Ice age.
Our sun exploding/imploding/dying.
Another sun dying(The movie "supernova" aka "Supernova: 2012", yes it is the movie that is everyone is talking about).
Some cosmic lineup thing that causes a new big bang.
Satan walks the earth and basically the biblical armageddon starts.

Each even more crazy or stupid than the last one:nuts:

The odds for one of them happening are so small. Not to mention the people talking about exact times such as "12:00" are just stupid, the mayans did not even have clocks, they used the soon tho, but that was never mentioned in their calenders:nuts:
A calender makes use of: Days, weeks, months, years.
Not: Minutes, hours, seconds.

If you have any other thing that could happen, please share them :) I would really like to learn about as many as possible:D

Zombies.

Which is why we need to prepare and exodus to Greenland.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
i think that another ice age is very plausible, everything in nature goes in cycles. An ice age would destroy/remove most the harmful things from the earth and in due time the world would come back better, with or without us.

my 2 cents

thats bullshit. remember GLOBAL COOLING?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i think that another ice age is very plausible, everything in nature goes in cycles. An ice age would destroy/remove most the harmful things from the earth and in due time the world would come back better, with or without us.

my 2 cents

It's not gonna happen in 3 years. An iceage would take years of gradual temperature change before coming on full force.

Varine

Reaction score
It's not gonna happen in 3 years. An iceage would take years of gradual temperature change before coming on full force.

Someone didn't watch The Day After Tomorrow....

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Are you gonna RSVP to come to Greenland

Hm, do you think it would be safer than a deserted pacific island? Or better yet, an icy mountaintop. Yeah, that way the seas of lava wont reach me.

Varine

Reaction score
Hm, do you think it would be safer than a deserted pacific island? Or better yet, an icy mountaintop. Yeah, that way the seas of lava wont reach me.

Well Greenland is kinda like a combination of both of those, so it's a win win... except for the Pacific part, it's an epic lose on that one. It is, however, Atlantic, so you know... I really like the word Atlantic.

Tibet maybe?

What? No, that's... that is totally stupid. Didn't you ever play Tomb Raider? I'm not dealing with ancient Tibetan mummy zombies. In no way would we be equipped for that. Unlike them, the Vikings are frozen and can't move so we won't have to worry about it. Really, I think the biggest issue that we'd have to deal with before going there is figuring out how to build an igloo.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score

lol, my bad, i didn't mean it would occur in 3 years, i meant over time, it would eventually happen.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score

Have you ever experienced winter?
It starts by getting cold for a few weeks, then when you least expect it it sneak up and send snow down your throat:p

I think that another iceage is actually plausable and the reason why I think that is why I doubt that we are the cause of global warming as well.

The ice got to melt at some point, and the less ice there are the faster the remaining snow will melt and the higher the overall temperature of earth will get.
The thing about it is that when the dinosaurs lived, at least what we know about, there was no snow, thus making the theory about the temperature staying warm for a long time possible. The theory about what caused the first ice age is based on a meteor hitting earth, and I think that for another ice age to occur that needs to happen again.

Am I making sence to anyone?:eek:

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score

I've watched Super Volcano in Discovery and they say an Ice Age can happen in a few months :)

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Aw, screw the whole hiding thing. I'll just raise an army of vampire robot nazis who are also zombies to combat whatever comes in 2012.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
And after Genkora raises that army in 2012 to prepare for the end, the army rebels and causes the end of the world.

moonrose

Reaction score
we should start are own bulllshit world is going to end theory, to see how many people will believe it.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
we should start are own bulllshit world is going to end theory, to see how many people will believe it.
Well, Give a idea than. LOL

Earth going to end 2014.
Just because a bunch of mushrooms invade the world :(

Would someone believe that?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Yes... if you spread it around... but he means something more realistic.
Like recently some retards found a piece of ancient paper that says the world will end in the year 2011 from a gigatic earth mutation that goes along the equator that is like a huge earthquake that cuts the world in half and then we get split in two into space, and then we explode from the water.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

joohen

Reaction score
Did the world's warranty expired? But i doubt it will really end... Who the heck is Mayan anyway -.-?

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
its "who the heck are the mayans" they are a race of people from many years ago that we like to listen to.

The world has no warranty. We can blow it up all we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.