Is Legendary Heroes quite possibly the worst map ever created?

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
And what exactly did you change?

Not to be stupid or anything, but i actually forgot to make the owner of the frogs and owner of Meat Wagons enemies... :p

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
someone find the DoTA map images and copy them onto this map.... including the loading screen >:D That'll be highlarious!

V

VG Emblem

The mini-map preview, yeah. It would lead people to believe it's a DotA ripoff since a lot of people leave as soon as they see what the terrain looks like. The loading screen, no. It's like over a mega-byte huge from what I've heard. The only reason why it's relatively easy to get a game going with this one is due to the small size.

Outbreak191

Reaction score
VG Emblem said:
The mini-map preview, yeah. It would lead people to believe it's a DotA ripoff since a lot of people leave as soon as they see what the terrain looks like. The loading screen, no. It's like over a mega-byte huge from what I've heard. The only reason why it's relatively easy to get a game going with this one is due to the small size.

I already added a minimap image of one of the old DotAs to my version so it will be in Andrewgosu's too.

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Hey wait a sec where's my recognition for this scam? :p

Here, I made mine. Lol, it don't even work right... I can't even make my own piece of crap. :eek:

Edit it if you like, I tried to make a cinematic but it was buggy.

A

Atreides

I just played Halo 2 footies v4.3 or something like that...it is one of the lamest games ive ever seen-all you do is pick an agility hero, get a mask of death, and tomes...

V

VG Emblem

Atreides said:
I just played Halo 2 footies v4.3 or something like that...it is one of the lamest games ive ever seen-all you do is pick an agility hero, get a mask of death, and tomes...
I think it's pretty much set in stone that any Footmen type map with tomes is total crap.

Siefer

Reaction score
Ya, I usually don't join any game with the word tomes in it. Or god, because you know something is going to be imba.
Now, everyone go out and host this map. It's hilarious, but it does sometimes take some work for the host to keep everyone staying and have their speakers turned up. Hope I uploaded the right one.

Also, which of the versions of that wierd map a couple of you guys made should I host?

EDIT: Thanks for telling me how crappy some of these maps are. When I see a map like Legendary Heroes over and over on b.net I start to think, "there has got to be something about this map that makes people want to keep playing." I'm glad I haven't gone through the agonizing process of actually playing it.Thanks for the heads-up!

Attachments

• [Bullegg]AmWasserfall.w3x
    39 KB · Views: 225

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Intentional Kel'Thuzading of threads.

The thread is worth reading, and the DotA ripoffs are great. Too good to be put into the feared last pages of TH.

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
Ive played a fun version of this game on TFT. It involves upgrading your heros at your main base. All the abilities are the normal ones, so it relies on you being good at macroing.

S

Sleepy24-7

I wanna host that map with the footman in the 2x2 tile area where wagons appear and omgwtfpwn him and a giant sheep runs around and casts frogs, is that Dota Mega Version previously linked the finished version or was it never successfully made and finished?

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
i hate legendary heros
I Hate Angel Arena

BUT Hell vs. Heaven is surprisingly well balanced. The thing is though, that it relies on you getting a good item from risk (celestial power) Plus, HvH actually has some skill put into it, it totally redefines the GUI of the HUD.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
angel arena is well balanced >..< but I do agree that hvh final is probably the most balanced your gonna get (unless you get chosen, then AA is wayyyyyyy better)

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Rename the map DotA 6.46, change the minimap beginning thing and the loading screen. Bam! Awesome funniness.

nomadian

Reaction score
There were a few Legendary Heroes version maps on RoC, the default one you kill heroes, you gained money, you get more heroes. And a gems version which was so bad that all you had to do was buy gems and kill those who didn't to raise gold. The first map wasn't too bad but people ran away and it just had people on low health running in long circles. I actually tried to improve this map by making it so when someone went below a certain % of health they would slow down and I also tried to make item buying strategic. Didn't catch on though, people preferred the mindless gems version. :(

M

Meat Shield

Worse...

i have recently played a worse map than this called Ultimate Hero Arena _o_O_ <--

When u start the game, u have 1 peon which can build normal buildings.
the map is all empty, only players' peons is there. u have 40 gold to start with, so you cant even build 1 building. U can only attack the other peons with yours.:banghead: I think this is some fraud map which was made in 22 seconds.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.