Legal Age of Consent

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
Last weekend, I was buying christmas gifts for my lovely freinds and family.

Then, seemingly out of nowere, these two bitches were totaly like,

"Yo, please kill us were so into that shit!"

I was like,

"Aww HELL YEAH GURL!"

And, of course, I then killed them.

So killing can, and does, happen with consent.

The 5-0 aint got shit on this.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
In my opinion, if they are sober and not mentally ill than yes. I do think it would be fine.

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
In my opinion, the sarcasm of my post may have been misinterpreted and lead to an out-landish comparison of sex to murder.

But, I was unable to confirm my opinion due to my neighbor consenting to me murdering him later tonight.

SuperSoldier

Reaction score
The Age of Consent should be 12, not for the kids to have sex under 18, but for the kids who are currently having it. Fuck abstinence, fuck condoms, they take the fun (or some of the fun) out of it. Play it smart like my parents, they watched my mom's period and knew when the time was to not have me, and when they were ready, they knew at what time to have me. If you don't want to be that smart, try the other shit, like the pill or that patch shit that was mentioned.

Oh and I just read http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080219132854AA5ubXV (not going back and changing what I said) but it says that there is never a time when the chance to get pregnant is 0%, so I guess the pill or this patch I've never heard of would be the best way to get maximum enjoyment without the baby.

Sickle

Reaction score
>>Sex doesn't kill.

My point is that you are almost arguing that people should indulge in any animalistic desire they feel. Did you know that if everybody followed the 'absurd' marriage law, we would not be having problems with STDs? Shocking.

If it was my world, I would get rid of the age of consent and enforce that 'absurd' marriage law.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
@Sickle

If it was my world I'd have a lot of hot chicks.

"with power comes hot bitches"
-courage wolf

I would make a law to kill people with STDs on the spot.

Sickle

Reaction score
Yes, because murder is the solution to every problem. Also, we should murder the murderers. Oh, and murder those murderers. Now that humanity is dead, humanity has no problems. Excellent.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
No need to kill people who killed the people with STDs. Just the people with them.

SuperSoldier

Reaction score
Yes, because murder is the solution to every problem. Also, we should murder the murderers. Oh, and murder those murderers. Now that humanity is dead, humanity has no problems. Excellent.

Well humanity serves no purpose in the first place, so why not?

No need to kill people who killed the people with STDs. Just the people with them.

So if (completely theoretical, as I am 14) I had sex with my wife, and let's say it was my first time, and I receive an STD from my wife. So now both my wife and I deserve to die?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
(I'm 16, don't worry).

No my KGB wouldve killed your wife before you could have sex with her.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
you can throw as many facts as you want at people, some people still wont listen, especially on a topic like this

SuperSoldier

Reaction score
you can throw as many facts as you want at people, some people still wont listen, especially on a topic like this

I assume you mean with having sex under the age of 18, which is the main point in my argument. Teens will have sex under 18, with the law, or without, honestly they couldn't give a flying fuck or neither could I (not like I'm getting laid this century anyway...), but the fact that it is a law and it punishes people who don't abide to it is something we need to get rid of. Instead of having that law, children should be taught how to have smart sex or safe sex, whichever they prefer. (safe being condom, or at the moment, smart meaning preparation, like a pill)

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Legal age is 16 where I am. And yes people will have sex before the proper age.

All you have to do is bring them to a nursery or a preschool for one day. Then give them a condom. They'll figure it out :).

SuperSoldier

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, puberty doesn't start at a set age, and doesn't last for a set amount of time. Therefore there is no "proper" age, but there is a stage they must be in or have passed. Oh, and on the TMI scale:
I started puberty at 8, so hah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.