FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
@ Insane! - I will attach it at my forum. Check it out by February 16
@ Varine - No You're Not Dejected

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Screenshots are still not in the apperant existance... I can feel the dejection deepening, and I feel my body wither... wither and die. Is that what you want?

crystalguard

Reaction score
Screenshots are still not in the apperant existance... I can feel the dejection deepening, and I feel my body wither... wither and die. Is that what you want?
I would actully like to see barnie wither and die, i never did like him

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
I glance from left to right, I sighted a dissipating Varine in the distance. I search for something in my bag, something, I can see him fading now, I got it! The screen shots. "Varine! I have the screen shots!" I screamed. He nodded, but he was fading too fast.

Suddenly...

*Fatal Error*

That blinking message, what is happening, it repeats over and over again in my mind, in red letters.

*Fatal Error*

To Be Continued.

I will post the screen shots later ;).

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
The Map

Insane! Please help me with the terrain! (Lol that rhymes)

I Posted the map!

Attachments

• Legend of Shadow (The AoS).w3x
    104.3 KB · Views: 195

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
I glance from left to right, I sighted a dissipating Varine in the distance. I search for something in my bag, something, I can see him fading now, I got it! The screen shots. "Varine! I have the screen shots!" I screamed. He nodded, but he was fading too fast.

Suddenly...

That blinking message, what is happening, it repeats over and over again in my mind, in red letters.

To Be Continued.

I will post the screen shots later ;).

Lol :D

Insane! should take a lot of time finishing your terrain, he has a life too you know.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Oh ye Frozen, if you haven't already taken a look at my GUI MUI spellmaking tutorial, there is a -fairly- fun spell. It's a channelled meteor shower ability, and it is fairly accurate (meteors will deal damage when they hit the ground, no sooner, no later to the best of my time-judging capabilities ^^). It was just used as an example to show a combination of some of the stuff in the tutorial, but it works well, and is pretty cool so you may want to check it out and see if it'll suit the map.

Link

Just thought I'd inform you since I offered to make some spells and never came up with anything ^^.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.