<Legend of Shadow> (The AoS)

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Just so you know, I've practically stopped using WE (atm, the only thing I want to do is fix the current spell that I'm making, then I may just stop altogether for the remainder of my school term and it'll be hard to get back to it after). If I do get back to working with WE, I'll let you know (incase you're still expecting a spell to be made, none of which have been completed).

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I dont have time to read everythint right now cause i have to go somewhere but one thing, just a suggestion:

for consumables, maybe you want to change
"Essence of Zeus" and "Essence of Hermes"

Hermes is the messenger god meaning speed, so "E of H" should have the +20% speed bonus, and "E of Z" should have something related to lightning, or power, as he is the king of Olympia or Olympus w/e name. Maybe something like, if you want lightning, if gives a chance per attack to call down a lightning bolt that dmgs and shocks for like 20 seconds, or for power, maybe a temporary hp/armor/mana bonus.

Also, "Essence of Apollo", Apollo, i think or Athena or one of them, is also the Moon Goddess? so you should make it like maybe Moonshadow thing or invisibilty for 20 seconds or at night for a time.

Good luck with your map!

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
I dont have time to read everythint right now cause i have to go somewhere but one thing, just a suggestion:

for consumables, maybe you want to change
"Essence of Zeus" and "Essence of Hermes"

Hermes is the messenger god meaning speed, so "E of H" should have the +20% speed bonus, and "E of Z" should have something related to lightning, or power, as he is the king of Olympia or Olympus w/e name. Maybe something like, if you want lightning, if gives a chance per attack to call down a lightning bolt that dmgs and shocks for like 20 seconds, or for power, maybe a temporary hp/armor/mana bonus.

Also, "Essence of Apollo", Apollo, i think or Athena or one of them, is also the Moon Goddess? so you should make it like maybe Moonshadow thing or invisibilty for 20 seconds or at night for a time.

Good luck with your map!

Well I felt making 'Essence of Zeus' increase movespeed because of.. the speed of light. And Apollo, his sister is Artemis. Artemis is the Goddess of the Hunt/Moon which makes her able to track any of her opponents, I didn't want to give her invisibility because I thought that Hermes would need it better as he would be more agile than others. For Zeus maybe I'll change it to a one time lightning bolt.

Just so you know, I've practically stopped using WE (atm, the only thing I want to do is fix the current spell that I'm making, then I may just stop altogether for the remainder of my school term and it'll be hard to get back to it after). If I do get back to working with WE, I'll let you know (incase you're still expecting a spell to be made, none of which have been completed).

Yup, I'm pretty much sure It would be fine with me, as of course I am studying using the 'Angles' in warcraft to be able to make a backstep.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I'm very sorry Frozen, but I can't be in this project.. I simply don't got enough time.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Perhaps you should post some screenshots so that the can... comment on its... vast wonder of beauty?

Also, we need to... uhh... remake the clan because I disbanded it by... an apperant accident. Regardless of the circumstances, I am going to make an attempt to regroup some members so that I can put it back together and to have an amount of help would be preferable.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Perhaps you should post some screenshots so that the can... comment on its... vast wonder of beauty?

Also, we need to... uhh... remake the clan because I disbanded it by... an apperant accident. Regardless of the circumstances, I am going to make an attempt to regroup some members so that I can put it back together and to have an amount of help would be preferable.

Yes, I will get to the screen shots by tomorrow.

Mostly the heroes.

Omg, the clan got disbanded because people weren't active, I put up the clan message for the day but no one still listened. :banghead:

Varine

Reaction score
Well I made it again so whenever you're on....

And yes get those up you blob of... uselessishness...ing.

Varine

Reaction score
Coming Soon! Just Waiting for Insane! to finish with the terrain.

Shadow... I expected better.... I feel robbed, really. I got all excited... and this kind of reminds me I need to get back to my terrain. Sorry Waaaaagh, been a bit busy with school, haven't worked too much on it... stupid langauges are hard to read.

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
I still havent got your email message...
upload the map here?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.