<Legend of Shadow> (The AoS)

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
A bump for what? Do you have a question? Did you edit anything? Do you have some news? I mean the map ain't finished yet so why are you bumping it without any notes? :)

Oh I see you are still looking for a terrainer. Count me in as uber-uber modifications :)

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Mmmk, no more other people. I will send the map to the people who are going to help me. Mostly Terrainers.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
A bump for what? Do you have a question? Did you edit anything? Do you have some news? I mean the map ain't finished yet so why are you bumping it without any notes? :)

Oh I see you are still looking for a terrainer. Count me in as uber-uber modifications :)

Hey, I'll send it to you when your online, just PM I made half of the terrain, but I'm sure it sucks, just make sure you add 2 lakes, 1 pond (walkable), and an ocean which has a small island in it, mmk? Thanks, just add a decent amount of water. Thanks ^^.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Here

Thanks for all your support everyone, I am nearly done with the terrain, Quahtli is doing it first.

then the Hamser

then Insane!

then Tinki3!

Quauhtli

Reaction score
I just got the map, but I am extremely confused. What are the lanes? Why is the southern, I'm assuming lane, not connected to base?
And btw, I thought I was doing moddifications, send it to Insane! first. ;)

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
I just got the map, but I am extremely confused. What are the lanes? Why is the southern, I'm assuming lane, not connected to base?
And btw, I thought I was doing moddifications, send it to Insane! first. ;)

Its connected to base, well I haven't done the southern lane yet, so i'm going to now.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I sent the map to you already

Okay, I'm sorry to say this, but the terrain is pretty crappy.. If you want a nice terrain, never use blizz tiles, use lower/raise. Also, do not fill the whole map up with trees. And Lordearon Fall is a very bad tileset to use(IMO)

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Okay, I'm sorry to say this, but the terrain is pretty crappy.. If you want a nice terrain, never use blizz tiles, use lower/raise. Also, do not fill the whole map up with trees. And Lordearon Fall is a very bad tileset to use(IMO)

Well im sorry, you know I suck at terraining ^^

Quauhtli

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with blizzard's tiles, especially not when making game types like AoSes or Campaigns. Yes manual cliffs can look better, but blizzard's ones still do their job.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with blizzard's tiles, especially not when making game types like AoSes or Campaigns. Yes manual cliffs can look better, but blizzard's ones still do their job.

IMO blizz tiles is very ugly, and do not do thier job.
Whatever, we should stop spam.

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
so far im hoping to get my chance to terrian
i just signed up

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.