LOOKING FOR NON-FAIL TEAMATE for 15 streak insane co-op

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am looking for someone to play 2v2 co-op vs insane for the 15 streak achievement, I tried doing it with a couple people, got to around 11 and the idiot decided to pool 15k minerals and a whole bunch of gas and sit on 50 supply. So would anyone be interested?

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Well, you could just 6pool :p
Or cannon rush (though keep the pylon far away) if the map is good, like Megaton.

But sure i'd help - only problem is your NA and im EU D:

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I could join you.

I've just won 7 games in a row with a protoss friend of mine who's diamond. We're doing fairly well with eightuple warpgate rush. I just want to make sure you're not the problem here in this team. Else well, we can start playing soon. Which race are you playing?

Vs. Comps it's a different game though, we'll certainly have to host a couple practice games to make sure everything is okay.

punwisp

Reaction score
I practice all the time vs insane and very hard. I can take on Zerg AI no problem, however Terrans I normally always have trouble with, sometimes with protoss too. And I can't really be accurate on my stats because my roomate plays on my account all the time... so my stats are relatively ruined and inaccurate. And I normally play as toss

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.