Math Forum?

LiveSsenkrad

Reaction score
So I'm like really into mathematics, but I can't find any math-specific forums, that works like thehelper.net.. Mathforum.org isn't even a forum. I don't want a school/varsity help forum, I'm looking for a forum with any topic on math, not restricted to anything =|

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
You can certainly ask math related questions here in the General Discussion area. If there are enough threads on the subject, perhaps we'd get a subforum for them....

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Ghan is right. If you want to have Math Discussions start them in General Discussion and if there is enough of them we would make a new forum.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

is what I get when I click on that

but I admit, I have seen some math questions here (any they weren't ignored either)

The searches only last so long, I don't remember exactly what keywords he used, but there were several questions.

Dr.Jack

That's Cap'n to you!
Reaction score
I'm often surprised by how much the members in TH.net community are good with math. Seriously whether it is in the programming sections or here, people know their way around, so definitely ask here, I'm almost positive you will get answers! :)

Also, when I tried to create a debate forum I remember being told that if there will be enough threads here one will be opened. So after hard work of creating many debates threads, TH.net finally opened a debate forum! So it is all a matter of taking initiative and some work.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I have no problem with a Math Forum or a Studies Forum or anything like that. If you probably generalized it to more then just math, to all studies and subjects in general, you could easily get more threads in the count like how there is a philosophy project question in the GD forum now.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Just look at Miz' signature! Bunch of math there haha.

Zakyath

Reaction score
I have no problem with a Math Forum or a Studies Forum or anything like that. If you probably generalized it to more then just math, to all studies and subjects in general, you could easily get more threads in the count like how there is a philosophy project question in the GD forum now.

If it was generalized to "Studies" he still wouldn't have the forum to post in?

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
If it was generalized to "Studies" he still wouldn't have the forum to post in?

No if he did get a forum based on school questions, Math would fall under that wouldn't it? I was just proposing another possibility. Because we get a lot more questions then just math when it comes to school in the General Discussion.

Zakyath

Reaction score
No if he did get a forum based on school questions, Math would fall under that wouldn't it? I was just proposing another possibility. Because we get a lot more questions then just math when it comes to school in the General Discussion.

"I don't want a school/varsity help forum"

Yeah, if all threads concerning science, math, language, history, etc. were to be posted there, I guess.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think he meant a 'forum' in terms of a board, not a sub-forum.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> I think he meant a 'forum' in terms of a board, not a sub-forum.
He did. This conversation has moved on from that now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.