Models Needed

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
That link Evenger provided is a lot better for "anime inspired" models. Hiveworkshop only allows original work.

decored

Reaction score
Is threre any threads about editing a model with high polygons to suit warcraft. Because the available downloads usually have an enormous polygons. Maya or 3ds MAX is fine

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
High polygons? If you mean high amounts of polygons, then that's not very good for the WC3 engine.

WC3 is based off of simple models. If a model has a lot of polies, then you'll end up with a single model over 3 MB in size, and that's only good for a singleplayer map.

decored

Reaction score
Models available on the internet are too high for warcraft thats why I'm asking for a threads on how to recreate this models not how to import them

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Oh, I misunderstood you. I thought you meant you wanted to make it so that models with a lot of polies will suit warcraft. :p

Recreating/editing models, ESPECIALLY removing polies and editing animations is VERY difficult.
It is not something you can learn in 1 day.

Nobody can or will write a guide that will make you as good as a professional that you can read in 1 day, or even 1 week.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.